⏩Ashley Campbell : First Sight⏪

Author's Note: I haven't really clarified this, but the first SoL will be for female readers! Next will be for male readers, so there will be a part 2 of each SF character's SoL but for male readers ^^ also this is very heckin' short but the chapters will get longer, trust me :> 

Three words: College is hell.

Ashley Campbell is a proud Arts student, choosing to get an Arts degree for her passion in the arts: painting and photography mostly. She, Larry, Sal, and Todd got into the same college, living in the same dormitory due to their luck. 

Larry took the same course as her, Fine Arts, Sal pursued Psychology, and Todd went for Computer Science. 

Currently, she's taking photos for a portfolio, her camera slung around her neck as she goes around the campus, capturing different scenes, poses, people, things in general. Sal's been accompanying her, pointing out things for her to take pictures of. She appreciates the company, seeing as he's only reading his notes for a test he'll be taking two hours later.

"Ah fuck, it left!" Ash whines, seeing as a butterfly had flown away before she could even snap a photo at it. "It looked so pretty too."

"Maybe it can smell desperation and is afraid of it." Sal snickers, causing Ash to smack him on the shoulder. He stands up from the bench, closing his book. "Besides, you don't need this yet, right? Exams are still far away."

"I know, but.. I just want to see if I can take good pictures already so I can improve after showing my teacher my shots." She groans, frustrated. "And look, I haven't been taking any good shots."

Sal takes a peek, turning to look at her, "They're good, what are you talking about?"

"Shut up Sal, you wouldn't understand." Ash whines once more, now turning off her camera. "I need a drink."

"No thanks, I'm not-"

"I'll treat you to Starbucks."

"Alright, let's go!" Sal cheers, following after Ash to her motorcycle. He puts the helmet on, as does she, and they speed away to the nearest Starbucks. Getting off, Sal excitedly takes off the helmet and waits for Ash.

Sal may not love coffee, but he loves the hot chocolate from there. They get inside, with Ash going to the counter to get an order, and Sal looking for a place to sit. She takes out her wallet from her bag, looking up at the counter to see someone cute. She looks at their nametag, Y/N. Cute name, she thinks.

"Good morning, miss." You smile shyly. You take a cup, asking her, "What will be your order?"

"Morning! Just an Iced Vanilla Latte and a Starbucks hot chocolate, both grande, thank you." Ash answers with a smile. You repeat her order as you write it down on two separate cups, punching in her order and telling her the price. She hands you the money, and you give her her change. 

"Oh, and name?" You ask, cheeks flushing as you forget.

"Uh, just write down Ash." She chuckles as she takes her change. You nod, greeting the next customer as she leaves. Ash heads to Sal, who currently has his book open.

"Still studying for that test?" She asks, laughing a bit. Sal grumbles a bit, closing his book.

"I need to pass this class, shut up Ashley!" He whines. "I don't even remember why I chose Psychology."

"You're good with people, that's one." She points out. He shrugs, opening the book again to read. She hears her name, and she stands up to retrieve her drink. 

Getting to the counter, she sees you holding her drinks up. 

"Thanks, Y/N." Ash says, taking her drinks. She tilts her head, asking, "You new to working here?"

"Ah, yes, I just started last week." You admit, smiling a bit. "A co-worker did mention to me that you're a regular here."

"Guess I'll be seeing you here often." Ash smiles at you. She glances at Sal's drink, asking, "Hey, can I have another straw?"

"No worries, here." You take a straw from behind the counter, handing it to her. 

"Thanks, see you!" Ash waves at you, taking her leave.

"See you Ash!" She hears from behind her. Getting back to her table, she sees Sal staring at her. Knowing him since highschool, she rolls her eyes as she knows he's smiling underneath his mask.

"Don't say a word, Fisher." Ash warns, stirring her drink with a straw before taking a sip. 

"I wasn't saying anything." Sal says in an amused tone, chuckling. "So who's she?"

"Who's who?"

"The girl from the counter."

"Just a new worker." 

"Not gonna lie, she's cute." Sal tilts his head to the side, taking a look at the counter. "Yup, cute."

"I know, she's hella cute." Ash leans back on her chair, taking a sip of her drink. She leans back, watching you work at the counter. She smiles, turning back to Sal.

You really cute.

Author's Note: also im back, are you guys proud of me :>