How it all started

Prologue, no ones P.O.V.      Edited
BOY=yelling   'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes

Today was just like any other day, except for the screams of pain coming from inside the hospital room that Tom riddle's daughter resided in. He had just gotten her back a few years prior she had missing since she was kidnapped as a baby, he now finally had his long lost daughter back after all this time.

Right now Lilly Riddle previously known as Lilly Evens was in labor trying to have hers and Severus Snape's first child. Suddenly the screams stop and Tom was hoping that she wasn't dead when crying could be heard and a doctor came out and said "Mr. riddle you can come in now". As Tom walked in and saw the most amazing sight in the world, his baby girl lying tired and sweaty but smiling with pure joy while holding her adorable baby boy. 

With Severus sitting next to them on the hospital bed smiling proudly while looking down at his fiancée and newborn son. Lilly then spoke up unknowingly ruining the beautiful moment sadly "hey dad meet your grandson Hadrian Kovos Riddle, but sadly father Albus wants him so for mine and his safety were going to pretend he is really James sons named Harry James Potter" Lilly told Tom with a hint of sadness in her voice near the end knowing this was the only way she could protect them looking at both her fiancé and father with tears in her eyes.

They all had a part to play so that they may finally end this war and to keep there family safe. So with Tom playing as an insane dark lord named Voldemort that had split his soul apart which was not true in any way. While Snape played the role of a loyal double agent who spied on the dark Lord Voldemort for the evil Dumbledore when he was doing the exact opposite spying on Dumbledore for Tom so he technically was a triple agent.

Sadly there plans to end the war would not go as they had planned. The day both James and Lilly Potter died supposedly by the hands of Voldemort who had tried and failed at killing the young Harry Potter leaving him with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. He soon became known as the boy who lived. It came as a shock to everyone expressly Tom as he would never try to kill his daughter and grandson.

Both Tom and Severus had searched for Hadrian endlessly but sadly they could not find him anywhere the boy who lived had seemingly disappeared from the wizarding world like he never had existed. Sadly for Dumbledore when the time came for Harry Potter to start school at Hogwarts he will have found out the truth. And with the help of his grandfather and father, he will be creating the creatures of Hogwarts a deadly group/team of friends/students from Hogwarts that will be Albus Dumbledores' greatest downfall without him ever knowing it.
THE GAME BEGINS