Chap.6 Meeting my family part 2

A/N going to be in Hadrians p.o.v for a while and if anyone has any names I should use for Fred and George's mates please comment them.

BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Edited
In the living room
Once we all were seated me on the couch, and my father and grandpa sitting in armchairs across from me my father started by saying. "So Hadrian what questions do you have for us", "Well first of why was my last name riddle if your my father" I asked for my first question. "Ah well that's and easy one to answer when me and your mother lily had you we were only engaged and were going to get married soon but things took an unexpected turn" he said.

          "Ok first why am I these creatures and second what took an unexpected turn and third why did I have a fake birth certificate with my mums name on it", "well the answer to your second and third question is a long story but to answer your first question you get your dark angel from me because I'm one and your snake and demon side from your mother" my father stated and then my grandfather spoke up continuing on from what my father said, "I'm my self am from the snake/human species a basilisk just like you and your mother while your grandmother was a demon and a vary high classed one at that."

         "Now for that long story" my father said "It all started when I first met lily we were both 9 at the time"

Flashback Severus's P.O.V

       I was wandering around outside when I looked around I found myself next to a tree on top of a hill when I suddenly bumped into someone. I then fell on my bottom an when I looked to see who I bumped into I found out that I had walked into a really cute girl. She had gorgeous red hair, adorable light freckles and these amazing emerald green eyes. "Are you all right mister sorry for walking into you" she then asked me pulling me out of my trance.

        "Yes I'm alright sorry miss by the way what's your name" I asked her trying to be friendly, "My names evens, lily evens what yours". "My names snape, Severus snape", " Well Severus if I may call you by your first name would you like to play with me my sister won't cause strange thing happens when she does". "Yes you may and if I may I would love to lily and don't worry strange things happen around me to" I told her happy to finally have a friend to play with.

        We then played for hours till whom i guessed was her older sister came and got her and told her it was time to go home. But every day after that we would meet up and play together and we grew a lot closer, I finally decided that I was going to warn her about us witches and wizards. And what can happen to us on our eleventh birthdays.

Two years later

         It was a few days before Lily's birthday when I told her, and I had already told her she was a witch a year ago. she believed me after I explained that all the strange things were just accidental magic "Hey lily um well do you remember when you didn't see for a whole day on the ninth". "ya why didn't you come and see me", "Well my mum kept me home the whole day because sometimes a witch's and wizards if there lucky go though something called a creature inheritance", "What's that".

        "Well you go though an inheritance of power and you change it happens on your eleventh birthday do you want to know what I am". "Sure what are you and do you think I will go through one", "maybe you might be one but we won't known for a few days, and I'm a dark angel". " wow that's so cool sev, but what is it like going though it", "Well when you change, it's a little painful, but after I went through mine I got these cool black feathered wings".

         "And well i don't thing your parents will be able to take seeing you go though something like that so on the 30th why don't you meet me here and we can wait and see if you have one". "Ok well I got to go see you on the thirtieth" she said before running down the hill.

The thirtieth Lily's birthday, end of flash back

      "Her birthday finally came around and we waited and when it finally reached her birthday she screamed once then passed out. Once she woke up I asked her if she was ok and she said yes she now had black horns with green swirls and could be easily seen she then also had scales and fangs. And at that exact moment I knew she was my mate and she knew to.

        We then found a letter address to her from gringotts bank after we got there we learned that Tom here was her father and that she was kidnapped when she was younger sadly we couldn't let the man who caused all of this know so we kept it all a secret. Years later we were both out of school when I proposed to her and she said yes we planned to have to wedding in a year we were both twenty when we found out she was pregnant with you was kind of unexpected. But after you were born we new you would be in immediate danger so we concocted a plan were we pretend that James was your actual father. Sadly though a year later albus dumbledor found out and killed your mother and her best friend on hallows eve leaving you with that lighting scar and blamed it all on your grandfather and convinced everyone your that godfather Sirius helped to kill his two best friends." He said finishing the story wow I said I couldn't believe it's all this mans fault that I never had a normal childhood and that my mother was dead.

          "Son did you get your hogworts letter" my father asked me, "Yes father it right here in my bag and if I may what do the weird colored objects in a dream that you having during your inheritance mean", "oh those just represent your mates hair and eye color, and good because later to day since it was 4 in the morning we're going clothes and school supplies shopping so how about you go to sleep I will show you to your room" my father said before walking off with me following.

       When we got to my room I walked in and my father bid me good night before closing the door and walking away.

A/N this is what his room looks like basically               When I looked around my room I noticed a lot of green which was fine since it was one of my favorite colors

        When I looked around my room I noticed a lot of green which was fine since it was one of my favorite colors. I had a comfortable bed with green blankets and silky sheets, black and silver pillows and a green canopy surrounding it. There was a night stand next to the bed and desk with a cushioned chair a nice rug on the wooden floor, a walk in closet and a door that leads to a private bathroom. And finally a book self next to a window seat with green and sliver pillow and black curtains. All and all it was a pretty nice room I set my bag down next to my bed, and put my books on my empty book shelf. I then went into the bathroom and decided to take a shower before I went to sleep.