Chp.1 harrys life

Harry's P.O.V. Edited
BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes

I woke up just like any normal day with my aunt yelling at me to hurry up and breakfast made. While they all sat comfortably in there chairs at the dining room table waiting for there food. That I was currently quickly and quietly making once I was done I played the food and set it down in front of them my uncle then yelled at me "BOY! what are you standing around for go get the mail".
"Yes uncle Vernon sir" I replied to him before walking out to the door and grabbed the mail but I collected it I saw one of the letters was addressed to me. It had my name on it and everything at first I thought it must have been a mistake because there was no one who would send me a letter than I saw the place it was addressed to on it.
           'Harry Potter, cupboard under the stairs, #4 privet drive, little whining, surrey'. Knowing the Dursley's would immediately take it away I quickly slipped it under the door to my room/cupboard before running back into the kitchen to give my uncle his mail. He then slapped me hard enough to leave a bruise and sent me to my room without breakfast.

    While I was in my room and free from any chores I decided to read the letter. I slowly broke the wax seal on it and opened it scared of what it might say. Inside of the envelop was a letter stating that I was excepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

'Dear Harry Potter
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You will find enclosed in this letter is a list of all necessary books and equipment needed for school. The first term begins September 1st we await your owl no later than July 31st.

Sincerely deputy headmistress
Minerva McGonagall

What a strange letter I thought and hid it quickly because if the Dursley's ever found out about it I would surely be in for the beating of a lifetime. There was also another letter that I had missed at first from my mum. How strange I thought as I opened it and what I read shook me to my core.

'My dear darling son when you get your Hogwarts letter you shall also receive this one. Though I can't say much I can say this please find a group of close friends ones that you can really truly trust. Because you will need them during your time at this school. Another this my baby boy please only pretend to trust the headmaster Dumbledore he is not who he seems and it is for your own safety, my dear child.

Love your mother
Lily Snape

At first, I was confused why would my mum put Snape down as her last name unless my father isn't really my father. I then thought about the letter a decided to listen to her advice, Alright mum I will do what you ask but I don't know how I will be able to get to this school.