Chap. 5 Meeting my real famaily

A/N I will be calling Harry, Hadrian now and all pictures and the Harry Potter characters belong to there rightful owners and not me.
BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.

Hadrian's P.O.V        Edited

            As I was waiting I decided to read the book an dark angels first
'Dark Angel's are some what like Angels, but only in looks they have the same type of wings, feathered, only there's one difference. Dark Angels were never from Heaven and their wing's are black or any dark color depending on strength, both magical, physical and mentally. The strongest and rarest wing color known is black, so dear reader if you ever come across a Dark Angel with black wings be very careful. And if this Dark Angel have a streak of any color in their wings be very careful around them or run the other way because these are the most powerful and rarest of all Dark Angels. To popular belief though Dark Angels are not fallen Angels as said before they don't come from Heaven. There powers are mainly based off of wing color, dark blue- any type of water. Dark red- fire/lava. Dark green- any kind of plants, nature, earth. Dark purple- shadows. Black- everything nature, earth, water, lightning, fire/lava, shadows.'

           Hm interesting well going off of what I just read it seems I'm really powerful because my wings were black and had a steak of emerald green in them cool. I then picked up one of the other books this one was about the snake people as flipped though the pages to find the one about basilisks. I saw that there lots of different kinds of this species when I finally got the the chapter I was looking for this is what I read.
'Basilisks are the most deadly creature in the magical world, they were a passion project made by Salazar Slytherin who created them by combining the DNA of a dragon and a snake. There scales are the hardest things known to mankind and as far as experts know can not be penetrated by any kind of spell, potion or weapon. There venom is the most poisonous type in the world and can kill you within seconds, the only known cure is a Phoenix tears. A Phoenix tears are very rare and extremely hard to retrieve because they will only work if the tears are willing given by the Phoenix. The most dangerous part about these snake/dragon hybrids are their eyes, as there eyes can both either kill or paralyze you. For half-snake people they can control their eyes, there eyes most of the time are safe to look into except for when they want to hurt someone that's when they turn deadly. If they want to they can change there eyes to either kill or paralyze a person and only the half-snake themselves can undo the paralyzation unless they die of course that also un-paralyzes the person. If you ever come across this species be very careful as the only person immune to their venom and eyes that's not apart of there species is their mate(s). They are also extremely protective creatures so do not under any circumstances insult or harm their mate(s) or family. Because if you do you are asking for death.

         Wow is seems like I'm super rare and deadly and I'm not even fished I still have to read up on the demon side of me. So I then grabbed the third and final book the one about demons I opened it to the first chapter this is what I read.
'Most Demons are classified by were they are born and the color of there horns. Where they are born describeds there elemental power, and the color of the horn states how powerful they are, the darker the color the more powerful they are. If a Demon has light colored horns they are low classed pretty weak, and if they have dark colors like black there higher classed and strong. Black horned demons are of the highest class and the most powerful. Now for there elemental power, fire demons are born and found near volcanoes. Water demons are born and found near some body of water, lightning/storm demons are born during lightning storms and can be found wherever. Ice/snow demons are born in winter, and are found on top or on icy/snowy mountains or any were extremely cold and snowy.'

            That's all I read before the goblin ragnook came back in with two men one had long, to his shoulders, straight black hair, pale but not sickly pale skin, and dark brown looking like black eyes. The other man had dark brown almost black hair, and dark colored eyes I couldn't really tell which color they were. "Who are these men mister" I asked him.

        "Well Mr.Riddle this is your biological father" he said pointing at the man with long black hair, "and this is your mother's father your grandfather" he then continued on pointing at the other man. I looked at both of them the man he said was my father I could tell from when I looked at myself earlier that I inherited his straight black hair. I must have gotten my skin color, and eyes from my mum because my skin was little bit darker than his it was pale but a dark pale than his.

        "Hello Hadrian I'm Severus snape I'm your father I'm so happy to be seeing you again and I know you must have a lot of questions and we will get to them soon but for know let's just get you home ok"
"Sure but I do have one question that I would like to be answered now" I the turned to my grandfather, "what is your name"
"Ah well my name is Tom Riddle but please call me grandpa" he then told. But right before we could leave ragnook asked us to wait a moment because he would like to share some important information with us.
"If you all could wait a moment I would like to share something with you all when young Riddles came here and did this test I discovered that mr.dumbledor was placed as an illegal magical guardian and that he was illegally placed with the Dursley's who weren't blood related to him and that he also was taking money out of young riddle here's vaults and we don't take likely to thieves would you like us to report him" he asked.
"Well this is vary serious and yes but wait until a month after school starts and can you please change my grandsons last name to snape and please don't mention that he is related to me in any ways I don't want him to be targeted by people who want me dead" my grandpa said in his reply to him.
All that ragnook said in return was already done, I then stood up said goodbye to him and with my books in hand left. My father than gaped my shoulder tightly, and said that we were going to do something called apparition which was a safe but fast way to travel. I then heard to loud cracks and when I opened my eyes I was in what looked like a more fancier and olden day version of a living room.