Chapt.18 Saying good bye/ harmony turns Snape

Hadrian's P.O.V

I just woke up to my alarm remembering why I set it to day was the day we were leaving for home. Well I was going to my house Well it's more like a manor while Draco goes to his home, Ron and the twins were going home but for harmony for a surprise she will be coming with me because my dad wants to blood adopt her.

Why because we know her parents won't accept her she's already gotten a letter from them telling her to not even bother returning home this summer in reply to the letter she sent them. The letter she sent them contained a copy of her fake and real birth certificate and explained what she is now so I offered of her to come home with.

Once I had gotten dressed and had woken Draco up I made sure we were all packed before going to see if harmony was ready since we were leaving with the rest of the students after breakfast. Once I got to her door I knocked and yelled "Hey harmony are you ready it's time from breakfast then after that we have to leave".

"Yeah yeah I'm coming hades just wait a sec" she replied finally starting to call me by my nickname that all my close friends,and family call me. She then walked out of her room "hey do you have everything packed" I then asked her "yup" she replied before Draco came walking up to us along with Ron once we were all ready we went to the great hall to eat breakfast.

           We all sat down at the same table me,dray,harmony,and Ron on one side with Fred,Alexander,George,and Alexandra on the other side across from us. Soon  we were finished eating so we headed back to our dorm rooms to grab our trunks. We were soon walking to the train in the same group we were in during our Christmas shopping except with Neville who was also walking with us once we got to the train we all sat in a carpartment together.

       Me and dray we sitting by the window with harmony and Ron next to us across from me sat Fred and Alexander next to them was George and Alexandra next to Alexandra sat Neville her best friend in hufflepuff. "So harmony where are you going for Christmas break" Alexander asked her "well hades here offered me to stay at his place and I said yes" she told him.

"Why aren't you going home" Alexandra asked her "well it's complicated let's just say my parents don't want a freak for a child and would of never adopted me had they known" she said in reply. Which angered me when she said they called her a freak it just reminded me of what my aunt and uncle used to say and do so I said to her "don't call your self that you are anything but a freak". We then continued the short ride with adding to the conversation here and there until we arrived at kings cross station.

      Once the train came to a complete stop we then got up one at a time and grabbed our stuff leaving in a single file line. With Neville going first the Alexandra,George,harmony and Ron the Alexander and Fred then finally dray and me. Once harmony got off she met with Mrs. and Mr.Weasley and after kissing Ron good bye she waited for me and dray. Once we got of we waved goodbye to the Weasley's well the ones we liked anyways we then said goodbye to the twins and Neville.

     After that we then meaning me,dray and harmony walked over to my father and Draco's parents "hello Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy  is so wonderful to see you again" I said. "Oh what have I told you about calling me Cissy dear" narcissa said hating me alway being so formal while Mr.Malfoy just nodded at me had to keep social standers up as always in public. "Hello Mr.Snape, Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy" harmony then said "hello dear who are you" narcissa then asked her.

     Which she replied in the most pure blooded tone "harmony granger madam I'm a good friend of both your sons and his mate Hadrian". "we can continue this chat later dear for right now we should be getting home I'd rather not spend any more of my time around these foolish muggles" Lucius then said to his wife. Who in return agreed and both walked away after me and dray kissed goodbye "come one children we most be getting home now" my dad said so we walked away to the apperation point And aperated home.

       Once we get home my father went to go find my grandfather while I showed harmony to her room which was right next to mine. It was a dark blue room with Dark wooden floors just like mine the bed was like mine with green blankets,black sheets, and silver and black pillows there was also a desk a walked closet and a window seat the had a empty bookshelf next to it.

         After the house elves that were helping us set her trunk down she walked in telling them thanks she just looked around in awe "Hey I'm just going to be in my room if you need me alright" I told her. All she did I. Return was nod and just went to unpack after opening the curtains in the room to let the light shine in so I just walked out and went into my room to unpack.

        I just got finished putting all my stuff away when my dad came into my room "hey dad do you need something" I asked him "Yes dinner ready and both me and your grandfather decided that we're going to ask harmony about blood adopting her also" "alright I go get her and see you down there" I told him while he walked away. So I went to harmony's room to go get her.