Chap.8 My new pets

BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Edited

        "Ms.seeker please move out of my way me, and my son are trying to get into the store that you are currently blocking the entrance to," my father told her in a strict cold tone. "What is your name young snape" she then asked addressing me "I don't think I have to tell you that now do I if you could please move out of the way now that would be great" I then told her in a cold strict tone. Or at least as closest as I could get to my father's tone. After that, she then moved away mumbling about something like how she'd get her answers one way or another we then walked into a store that I just noticed was a pet shop.

         "You can pick one owl, and one other pet if you like," my father told me so I walked off towards the owls first, the first owl that catches my eye is a snowy white owl. It was pure white with only a few black feathers starting to come in meaning it was still quite young "dad this is the one I want" I told him he nodded and went to find a worker. Once one came over they put her into a cage while my father grabbed some different things for her I then heard of voice calling out to me.

       "Young man please save me from here it's so lonely, and everyone is afraid of me," it said I then walked towards the voice both my father and the worker were following me. We then ended up in front of a glass case with the most beautiful black mamba I have ever seen "Hello young one what's your name" I asked it "I don't have a name yet master" it then told me. "I want this snake dad," I told him "a-are you s-sure it's very deadly one bit and you'd be dead soon" the worker then told me stuttering on a few words " yes I'm very sure" I then replied.

          I then opened the lid and stuck my hand in, and he slithered up my arm, and rested, and curled himself around my neck like a necklace. "What shall my name be master," he then asked me "please Hadrian is fine, and your name shall be Mortem which means death in Latin" "wonderful Hadrian thank you" mortem said before going to sleep. After that, we paid and got a book on how to care for mambas, and some other things for a snake, and owl care we then left after we got out with my new pets we and our packages from each place we than apparated back home.

         Once we got back home my father told me "Hadrian please go put your stuff away, after that we can have a little chat ok" "yes father" I said before going upstairs. When I got to my room I found all my packages all in the middle of my room I first grabbed my books and put them away on my bookshelf after I set my new owl on my desk. Once my books were all put away I then grabbed my quills, parchment, and ink into the drawer in my desk after I put my school truck in my closet for now along with the few shirts, pants, and shoes that I got. Then I set up mortem's tank next to my bed.

        Then to finally be finished I put my belt/wand holder around my waist and put my wand into it I then fed my owl. After that, I walked downstairs to talk with my father, and grandfather once I got downstairs I walked into the main sitting room were I found them sitting near the lit fireplace. "Ah Hadrian so nice of you to come and join us How are you, my dear grandson," my grandfather asked "I'm fine grandfather, but I do have one question how do I hide my wings and horns like Draco did," I asked them.

         "Oh well that's easy just imagine your self without your wings and horns and they will disappear" my grandfather replied "well right now we're here to talk about school and Hadrian's mate," my father said. "Hadrian found out who/his mate is that's great who is it" my grandpa then asked him "it's the young Malfoy heir Draco" my father replied. "What does having a mate mean" I then asked "Well your mate is someone who is technically your one true love or In other words your soulmate without them you will feel lost and unloved and unwanted in the world" father said.

           "Anyways you will love and protect your mate with your life and if you feel as if anyone is hurting, insulting, or even flirting with your mate you will probably try to kill them same as with your mate," he said before continuing on with "and they will be the only person to calm you down as you'll be to them," he said finishing he explanation. That does make sense from what I felt when I was around Draco like I all wanted to do was protect him. I'm also happy I get a mate because I always felt unloved in this world but I'm happy to know that I've got a mate and a father and grandfather that I know will always love me.

       "Now about school if you ever need anything just come to me I'm the head of Slytherin, and your potions teacher Alright," my father said. "Yes father, mother also sent me a letter before she was killed but charmed it so that I would get it when I got my Hogwarts letter," I told him, and with a surprised look on his face I continued on. "She told to make a group of close trusted friends and to not trust the headmaster, and with what you told me I definitely won't be doing that," I said "well good also don't mention your my grandson at all ok because that could put you in a lot of danger," my grandfather told me.

      "Ok," I told him before a house elf came up to us, and told us dinner was ready so after we ate I decided to get some sleep. So after saying goodnight, I went upstairs to my room which now had a black door with the words Hadrian written on it in a bright silvery color I then changed clothes took off my belt and put it in my closet. I then put my wand on my nightstand before grabbing a book and reading but before I could start reading I removed mortem from my neck and laid him down into his tank next to my bed. Then after reading a few chapters I turned of the lights and entered a beautiful dream with my mate Draco, mortem, and another snake, and a dark bird that looks fiery but was black and dark purple color instead of red and orange like normal fire colors.