Chap.13 classes

BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Edited

Hadrians P.O.V Monday sept.4

I just woke up from an amazing dream about me and Draco just hanging out in the woods near a lake flying together. I noticed the sun was just starting to rise so we had a few hours till we had to go down to the great hall for breakfast and to get our class schedules. I then rolled over to look at him as the first light of this new day came through the window.

And hit him so perfectly the light making a halo around his head also making his hair look like it was glowing. Not really wanting to ruin this moment I tried to slowly wake him up. Shaking his shoulders gently while whispering into his ear "hey dray its time to get up". After a while, he let out a grumble before finally getting up. After both of were finished getting ready we grabbed our bags and left our rooms.

      "Hey, dray I'm gonna go see if the others are awake ok," I said "ya go ahead I'll wait right here" he replied after I then walked down the hall and knocked on Ron's door. "Hey Ron are you up yet it's time for breakfast," I asked/yelled through his door. He then opened his door "ya I'm up You ready for classes" Ron then said/asked me.

"Yea I'm ready let's go" We both then walked down the hall once we reached the common room we heard Harmony say "Hey you guys ready to go". "Yep we're ready," I said to her we all then left the dorm together and headed down to the Great hall were sadly Ron and harmony would have to split up again. One heading to the Ravenclaw table while the other walked towards the Gryffindor table.

While dray and I were lucky cuz we are in the same house. So we both headed hand in hand to the Slytherin table where we sat in front of Pansy and Blaise.

"Hey Draco, Hadrian how are you guys," Pansy asked, "ya how are your new rooms to bad you have to share with Weasley though" Blaise then said/asked us. "We're fine," Draco told her, "but what do you mean to share with Weasley Draco and I have our own room his room is next to ours," I asked/told Blaise. "Oh I didn't know sorry Hadrian" he then told me sounding slightly sincere about it but he didn't say anymore after that and neither did I.

One because I was busy talking and staring at my mate because he's just so amazing. And two because after I finished half my food my father came over to our table. "Good morning boys hope you liked your new room" father then said "good morning father/professor snape," Draco and I said at the same time "Yes father we did," I said answering him. "Well boys here are your schedules" he then told us handing both me and Draco a piece of paper before walking off to who knows were.

As first-years all Slytherin first years have all the same classes together here was our schedule.

'Slytherin First-year Schedule
7:00-7:40 am Breakfast in the great hall
7:50-8:40 am Double Potions with Gryffindor
8:50-9:40 am Double Charms with Ravenclaw
9:50-10:40 am Double Herbology with Hufflepuff
10:50-11:40 am Defense Against the Dark Arts
11:50-12:20 Lunch in the great hall
12:30-1:20 pm Flying lessons with Gryffindor
1:30-2:20 pm History of Magic
2:30-3:20 pm Double Transfiguration with Hufflepuff
3:30-4:20 pm Study period
4:30-5:20pm Athletic Practice/After school extracurriculars
5:30-6:00 pm Dinner in the great hall
6:20-7:20 pm Study/homework or hang out in the common room
7:30-9:00 Astronomy on Wednesday and Friday
10:00 pm Curfew
11:00 pm Lights out'

I looked and saw the time was 7:35 after I was finished eating my breakfast "hey guys breakfast is almost over we should probably start heading off to class now" I told them. "Ya we should" pansy then said after she to checked the time so we all then grabbed our bags and got up. But once the other first years saw us get up they all got up as well. We all then walked to potions together as a big group with a few Gryffindors following behind us, but once we got there though we had to wait until my father opened the door.

  He then soon did and we all walked in me and Draco taking the two seats in front on the right side of the room Blaise and pansy were next to us in the other desk. While the rest of the Slytherins filled in the rest of the seats behind us. The Gryffindors then took to the left side while Ron and some Gryffindor sat together in the middle row near the middle of the room. My father then walked right into the front and center of room amazingly graceful as always and swiftly turn around swishing his robes like no other capturing most of our attention. He then started to speak speaking barely above a whisper but we could all somehow still hear him and with that, he then was able to truly capture every single person's attention.

"Now all of you are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making" my father started off. "As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you here will hardly believe this is magic," he said before continuing on. "Now I don't expect that many of you will really understand the beauty of a softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses". There then was a short pause before he continued on.

         "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death, if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach" he finished off. The last part causing a few in the class to let out a small laugh. Most of it was Gryffindors while some like Ron and us Slytherins tried to hide or keep in our laughter. He then called out roll call once he was finished he then yelled out to Ron an asked: "Weasley what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?".

           "I'm not sure sir" Ron then replied "alright then what the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane" he then asked to which Ron replied, "I don't think I'm right sir but aren't they the same plant". "Yes Weasley they are, it also goes by another name aconite, you also should have more confidence in your answers even if they might be wrong" father then says to him. He then awards him five house points for at least getting one of the questions right.

Father then told us we would be brewing a cure for boils potion "instructions are on the board you have until ten minutes before class is over to complete, label, and bottle your potion. Once you have finished put in on my desk you may now begin". Once he said that everyone rushed towards the potion ingredients and got started.