Chap.24 The ball/back to school

Hadrian's P.O.V

Once we arrived we were at the doors about to enter in a certain Order, first was the Parkinson's, then Mrs.zabinni and her date after her was her son Blaise and pansy. Then the Weasley twin's Fred and George with their mates Alexander and Alexandra after them were the hosts of the ball Mr. and Mrs.Malfoy then me and my mate and their son Draco. After us went dad, then harmony and her mate Ron and since the host were creatures we all had our wings,horns,tails well everything out.
And so did the guests that were creatures too once we made it all to the ball room it was time for the annual Christmas feast so we all sat down and at a delicious dinner. Even though some people were still in shock that my father blood adopted a girl everyone believed to be a muggle born and whose mate was a Weasley.
      After everyone was done eating they all mingled and talked for awhile  so I met a lot of people some who know my father because of his potions and position at Hogwarts. And other who were acquainted with the Malfoy's from the ministry or from other places soon it was time to dance so I turned to dray. "Draco may I have this dance" I asked with my hand out "you may" he said as he grabbed my hand as I did that Ron did the same with my sister and we walked out onto the dance floor together with the twins.
     As the music played we danced and twirled around the room soon me,dray,harmony, and Ron were up in the air we ended up flying with out knowing it. Soon everyone stoped dancing and just watch us or at least that what my father told me when we went home. Once we landed back down on the ground everyone clapped we all just smiled and walked back to mine dad and drays parents when we got their they just smiled at us. Then the twins came up to us "that was amazing" Alex said "Yea I can't believe you guys ended up in the air" Xander then said "yeah I was surprised when i realized we were up in the air" I said laughing a little bit.
       Soon the dance was over so we head home and since we had to go back to school tomorrow the twins,Ron, and dray decided to stay over so we could all leave together so me and dray were in my room. Harmony,Alex, and pansy were in her room while Ron and George shared a guest room and next to them was Fred and Xander in their own room. Once me and dray were in our room we got ready for bed we then dray wrapped his wings around me and said "goodnight my love" "night, love you to" I said in reply. He then covered us up with the blanket while I turned out the light and we fell asleep.

The next morning

When I got up I checked the time and saw that we had a few hours to get ready for going back to school so I shook dray awake before going to take a shower. Once I was done with my shower dray went a took his while I got dressed, dray then came came out and got dressed to once he was done I asked him "hey let's go see if the others are up". "Yeah let's go" he said and we walked out of our room I went to harmony's while dray went to the boys room I then knocked on harmony's door she then opened it up. "Hey Ri what's up" she said "nothing just came to wake you guys up" I said "alright we will be down in a min" she then replied I then said ok, dray then walked up and told me he woke the other guys up.

      We then headed downstairs to eat breakfast once we got to the dining room "Good morning father,grandfather" I said "morning son are everyone else up too" he asked me "Yea I woke up the girls and dray woke up the guys" I said. Me and dray then sat down to eat.

Harmony's P.O.V

     I just finished getting ready when there was a knock on the door so i opened it up to see Ri "hey Ri what's up" I said. He then replied with "nothing just came to wake you guys up" "alright we will be down in a min" i then said before I turned around and closed the door. "Morning,who was that" Alex asked me as she got out of the shower and started getting dressed while pansy went and took one "just Ri" I told her "he wanted to make sure we were up and that it's time for breakfast".

A while later we were all dressed so we headed down stairs to see all the guys down there already "good morning everyone" I said "good morning" the guys said in reply. Me and the girls then sat down and we all started eating breakfast once we were all finished eating me the girls and boys went upstairs to get our trunks. Once we were all ready we went downstairs and left to the train station, me and Ri then said good bye to father and got onto the train i then found an empty compartment. Me,Ron,Ri,dray and Blaise sat on one side with me next to the window while Fred,Xander,George,Alex, and pansy sat across from us with George next to the window.

       We then continued own with school going to classes,doing our homework and making sure my mate study's up for the end of the year exams. Soon it was the day of the end of the year exams along with me,Ron was the only one who was nervous because he didn't want to disappoint me with how hard I worked to make sure he was prepared. While dray and Ri weren't scared at all how they weren't is a mystery to me. We then were informed after the exams that our results would be sent to us some time after the first half of the first month of summer so we all went home happy and a little scared to see how we did.