Chap.4 inheritance part 3

July 30th, 2014 Edited
BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Harry Potters P.O.V
Today for me and most other people it was just a normal day except for me it wasn't supposed to be normal day. Today was my birthday, well it was actually tomorrow since I was born at midnight, but that doesn't matter since no one cares about me anyway. But hey who cares what they think they are supposed to be my family there supposed to love me unconditionally but no I'm treated like there own personal slave and punching bag.

I wished my parents never died in that car accident, or that I had died with them. I wished people would tell me instead of just saying that they were stupid, worthless people who did the world some good by dying. And that I'm there worthless, stupid son that should of never been born.

They tell me every day, my aunt and uncle of course, that I'm a freak and that I would do the world a lot of good to just die. Right now it was 10:00 at night, and I was starving so I checked to see if they left the cubbord door unlocked. It was so I quietly snuck into the kitchen, were I found some extra pieces of bread.

Knowing my aunt she would not know that they were missing so once quickly eat and got a few drinks of water. I made sure that know would ever know except me I left. Once I got back into my cubbord I checked the time on a watch that I found on the ground during one the few times I'm able to go outside.

It was 11:59 one minute till my birthday so I counted down the seconds like I always do till it was officially July 31st. The day I was so amazingly bought into this world by what I like to think two wonderful people. Who I have no doubt would have to me made great parents.

"5,4,3,2,1" I whispered counting the last seconds till twelve o'clock but once I whispered one. I had to bite my shirt because I felt a sudden pain run through me. I knew that if I screamed out loud I would wake them up, and I knew that would result in a severe beating.I then passed out from the pain, and trying not to scream I then entered the strangest dream that I have ever had.

Dream
When I opened my eyes I was in the strangest dream ever I was in a cave like place. It was really dark but I could see everything like I could in broad daylight. There was also snakes everywhere, carved into the walls and stone ones curled around the columns. It was beautiful but the weird thing was that the snakes were a white-ish color the same exact color as people with platinum blonde hair. And the eyes were an icy blue mixed with silver color they were fascinating and beautiful. And the only thought going through my head was was that what ever person that had eyes and hair that color would be the most beautiful and amazing person in the entire universe.
End of dream

I then woke up and when I did I felt weird so so weird but also amazing I then checked the time. And noticed that It super early in the morning and that I definitely had a few hours before they woke up. So I snuck out to go look at my self in the bathroom.

What I saw came to a shock to me I was most definitely a freak now, and I knew I had to get away from here before they wake up and see me. But the one thing I did not know was why this was happening and where am supposed to go now. What I looked like now was that I now had two small black horns that blended in with my hair.

Which was now straight and little longer just passed my ears by a few inches.Black feathered wings with streaks of emerald green going through them, and emerald green scales with flecks of black running from my neck down my back. I also had small white fangs protruding from my upper lip poking my bottom lip.