Chap.9 First day of school

1 month later the start of the school year.     BOY=yelling 'This'= reading/writing so letters,books,notes. Twin speak: Bold is Fred, italics is George, italics and bold is both.
Edited

            "Hades it's time to get up my son," my dad said knocking on my door "ok dad I'm up I will be down in five" "alright hades also breakfast is ready and tizzy already brought your trunk down with everything in it," he said before I heard his footsteps fading down the hall. I then got up after yawning, and stretching I walked into the bathroom to take a shower after that I did my normal morning routine. I then walked to my closet and got dressed in a nice white button-up shirt, black pants, and shoes and put my wand holder/belt around my waist with my wand in it.

            Once I was fully dressed I walked downstairs were my dad and grandpa was "where's Draco" I asked wondering where my mate was "he's going to be meeting us at the train station alright hades" my dad told me calling me by the nickname that I have become used to and prefer unless you weren't my mate or family. "Ok," I said before sitting down to eat breakfast once we were done I said "goodbye grandfather seen you during the holidays I'll miss you" after hugging him goodbye. We left by apperating to the station after walking through the wall before my father I than looked around to find Draco I soon found him with his mother, and father saying his goodbyes.

          "Hey dragon," I said calling him by my favorite nickname for him "hey hades how are you are you ready to start school," he asked me after walking up to me, and hugging me. "Definitely I can't wait it going to be so much fun but only if you are by my side," I said to him while we walked to the train with my father after saying hello and goodbye to Lucius, and Narcissa. Once we got to the train we walked down the train till we found an empty compartment we put our luggage above our seats we then sat down holding hands waiting until it was time to leave.

         While we were waiting someone knocked on the door before opening it "hello do mind if I sit with you to I can't find an empty compartment, and I would vary rather not sit with any of those imbeciles" she asked us. I looked at Draco before turning to her and saying "sure you can" she then fully came in, and closed the door before putting her luggage above the seat. She sat across from me then we heard loud noises of a woman yelling at her children to hurry up, or there be late.

        But not all the children were in a mess four of them were calm and collected it also looked like those four were trying to at least look decent even in their hand-me-down clothes. Soon all children except the youngest, and only girl in the group got on the train soon another knock was heard on the door the girl then got up, and opened the door. " Yes," she asked "Hello miss we were wondering if we could sit with you," someone said before two more voices spoke up.
"We would be in our own compartment"
"If our stupid mother, and sister did not"
"Make us late by not walking up on time"
"And taking forever to get ready if only"
"We didn't need her to get here," the two other people said saying different parts of the conversation the girl then looked at me, and Draco we than both nodded at the same time.

      Three boys than walked in two of them being identical twins "thank you miss" the younger looking on said before they to put their stuff away, and sat down. The younger looking one, and the twins sat down next to the girl "so since it will be a while why don't we introduce ourselves" I said. Before continuing on "I'm Hadrian snape, and this is my mate Draco Malfoy" i told them "hello I'm Hermione granger".

       "I'm Ronald Wesley but I'm nothing like the rest of my family" the younger looking one said "I'm George Weasley" one of the twins with slightly lighter eye color than the other one. "And I'm Fredric Weasley but you can call me Fred," the other twin said "well it's nice to meet you guys," Draco said we all talked for a while till saw we would be getting to the school soon. We all then put our robes on before sitting and waiting before the train finally stopped, and we all got off but when we did we all heard someone yelling "first years over here first years".

         We all looked around the first thing I noticed was the twins weren't with us anymore so I was right Ronald was the youngest one I then saw the person that was yelling. The person that was yelling was a very tall, and big person we fallowed him to a huge lake across from it was a giant castle "alright now four to a boat we don't want any of ya falling in now do we". Draco, the Granger girl, the young Wesley, and I all got into a boat together a few minutes later we all started moving across the lake.

          Once all the boats stopped we all got out and followed the tall man toured the castle which I was assuming was the school we then all stopped at two giant doors. "Now then you all wait here Ms.McGonagall will be here in a minute but I need to get going goodbye and good luck" he then left us at the doors. A little while later a strict looking woman came out "hello children follow me and be quiet now the sorting will begin in a second".

       We then stood in a straight line and in front of us was a stool with an ugly looking hat on top. A rip near the brim the widened, and opened like a mouth it then started singing a song.

 A rip near the brim the widened, and opened like a mouth it then started singing a song

      After the song was over she then started calling out names.