🐱 Introduction (PLEASE READ) 🐱

⬆️(Hi there, and welcome to my salty reviews!)

⬆️
(Hi there, and welcome to my salty reviews!)

So, I've had quite a few people asking me to give some feedback on their books, and I thought why not share the love and offer the same service for all you guys. I tend to send really long messages, and PM's have a max of 2000 words, so I end up having to send three to four large chunks of advice. 

I thought it would be much more convenient to write out a review on a book. This will help me both organise my thoughts and give you sectioned off advice where I can focus on talking about one thing at a time rather than cramming everything into a message.

I suggest you read the rest of this chapter if you want me to review your book.

__

🐾 DISCLAIMERS/WARNINGS 🐾

Here are a few things you should consider before requesting a review for your book. Request methods will be detailed on the next section, so please read those before requesting. The following are fair warnings and disclaimers about what you're about to get yourself into:

💠 As I have mentioned in my blurb, I am NOT an expert in writing nor am I qualified to give professional advice. You should take what I say into consideration as you write/revise your book, but you do not have to take my words as gospel.

💠 I will be stating MY OPINIONS on your book, and that means that I will say things that you might not agree with. That's perfectly fine, but you should know that this is not meant to offend you; it is an honest thought about your writing from a girl who knows nothing about you. So, try not to take my criticism personally. If I say your writing is bad, I am not attacking you, the person, but I am critiquing the quality of your work based on what I think is good writing.

💠 I don't feel that I need to apologise if I give a particularly harsh review, so I will give you a warning here that there is a chance that you will not like what I have to say. I want you to know of the possibility that I may rip your book apart before you decide to jump into the deep end. That said, I will not go into a book with the intention of hating it.

💠 I am a serial procrastinator, and it will be very likely that you will wait ages before I get to your review. If you're happy with waiting (or if you have incredible patience), I will do my best to give you the best advice/critique that I can.

💠 There are certain genres that I like better than others. I usually prefer Horror, Mystery/Crime, Fantasy, Action, and Adventure. My least favourite genres are Teen Fiction, Fanfiction, and Romance, especially if the main focus is on a bad-boy-good-girl relationship. I just wanted to give you a heads-up as my preferences will likely play a large role in how I judge your book.

💠 I am really going to dig deep into your book, so expect uber long reviews. I never realised that my reviews would be so long, but apparently, I have a lot to say about stuff I read. At the time I updated this, my longest review has gone over 19,000 words and my shortest review is just under 3000. You guys would probably like a long review anyway, but do know that means I've dug so deep into your story that I will likely nitpick about everything. XD