Chaper one.

Edited

Until this day I felt weak, pathetic, just like a normal human being, so I thought I was. But I wasn't, I wasn't normal nor a human. I wasn't even from this planet. All my life I thought I knew myself but I was wrong.

From the start I knew something there was wrong with me For example I had a tail but it was cut off when I was a kid, My tail grew back when I was 12 I didn't know where it came from or how I got it It was weird.
My parents never told me about where I was from or how I got my tail But they did told me that they found me in the woods, Although My parents died when I was 12.
How did they died you ask? Well we have some very cruel people in the world and this is how it happen

*Flashback*
it was in the nighttime and of course I was sleeping until I heard screams coming from my parents room I was scared and Didn't know what to do but the screaming stop I stay in my bed I still didn't know whether to go to my parents room or stayed here..
but either way I was still doomed, I heard footsteps coming through my bedroom or was it passing by? I didn't know really ALL I did know was I have to hide before it come for me.
It sound like it was coming toward my room, I ran to my closet door and hide there The person came to my room and start looking around like they would looking for something..or someone I couldn't tell it was a women or a men since I didn't really see through the door right. The person gave up looking for me or something they after and left my room, while also leaving the house next thing I know I heard a sound of a teleport or something but Since I knew the person left I came out of closet and went to my parents room. Than it was my worst nightmare I had seen I found my parent died on their bed and blood all over the room, I couldn't move nor I couldn't breathe all I could do was stand there in shock I started to break down and cried right there and then that was the officially worst day of my life.
*End of flashback*

But now I know the whole truth now. I wasn't from planet Earth. I actually from this planet called "planet Vegeta", Well now I know all this stuff that I just found out about?

Well his name is Kami The guardian of Earth and He told me that there was someone else who is the same race as me, Who had a tail when he was little, Who wasn't from this planet either His name is Goku.

Heyyy guys!!! I hope u guys like the first chapter. If you doo. I will gladly make more. Hopefully it's good. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense or it's not good grammar. I try my best working on this chapter. So hopefully you guys will enjoy. Lmk if you want me to start more chapters. Anywayyy peace ✌️