The backstory

*Knock knock*

"Come in". I yell from closet. I'm packing, I'm going home. For the past 6 years I've been at a boarding school in Russia. My jerk of a father sent me there when all hell broke loose in New York. Now you may wonder, "who is your father y/n?" And i can answer that question with simply my surname. Stark. Y/n Stark. My father in Anthony Edward Stark. Also known as Iron-man. He met my mom one night at some random party, got pregnant with me, 9 months later my mom died giving birth to me.

I was happy living with my dad. Did we spend all the much time together? No, but he was this young billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist. But i loved my life, i lived with the avengers, i was home schooled, i had a good life. When the attack on New York happened, daddy had the bright idea to send me away. Like what the hell! He didn't give me any say in the matter, no choice, nothing!

It's an all girls school. It's sucks. We were these ugly uniforms and take annoying classes. I'm the daughter of Tony Stark, but not here. Here I'm Y/n Smith. I might have a new name here but i have the same attitude. I did not like it here, except there was this Russian school down the way that taught fighting, and martial arts. We weren't aloud to go there but i did anyways. There was a man who claimed to have trained Natasha Romanoff. Did i believe him? No but it was fine, whatever it took to get me out of that hell hole.

So i faked a form from my dad saying I'm aloud to return home and went to the fighting school. My father would kill me if he found out i was training. I ways begged to when i was younger but he always said i would get hurt. Look at me 6 years later, one of the schools best, and ready to return home and show daddy who's really boss.

The knock on the door was my friend Kaitlynn. "Heyyy girlll, I'm going to miss you" she says pulling me into a hug. "Awe I'm going to miss you too hoe". "Where is home?" She helps put my clothes in my bag. "New York". "Damn who would of thought that a chick like you can from the big city". She laughs. "Oh girl, there's so much you don't know about me." We finish and we say our goodbyes. I put my bags in the car and we head to the airport. Daddy got me a private jet, which is cool, i guess.

"HAPPY!!!" I run and hug the man standing by the plane. "Miss Stark, oh how I've missed you!" Happy is a very grumpy person but we've always been super close, he took care of me a lot when i was younger. "Look how you've grown." He puts my bags on the plane. "Where's daddy?" I ask looking around. "Oh uh um he had some business-". "So Im coming home for the first time in 6 years to his extent and he can't manage to come pick me up?!ugh he such a JERK!" I stomp onto the plane.

11 hours. 11 hour and I'll be home. I won't lie. I have missed it a bit. The cars, the people, the amazing pizza, being able to speak English all the time again. Hopefully nothing much as changed. I mean one thing i can count on not changing is dad. 6 years, 2,190 days, not one phone call, not one happy birthday, but every month a large amount of money was put into my bank account. And it always said "from Tony Stark." I always acted like it never hurt me but it did. I grew up without a father, and I'm supposed to return home like nothing changed? God no! There's going to be hell to pay, but daddy's a billionaire, He'll be fine. Maybe..