Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning at 5am. It's always been super easy to wake up, when i used to train, they made up get up at 4 and run 5 miles. So i wanted to get a run in. I grabbed some old leggings from my wardrobe. They where tight, looks like i grew a bit in 6 years. I head out the the front of the facility and put my headphones in. I started my music and started jogging. I listen to the same some every morning, Shawn Mendes 'Show you'. When i hear it it makes me think that i Can do anything. I'll show my dad that sending me away only made me better.

I was running for about 30 minutes and i started to get a feeling that someone was following me. I slowed about and saw the shadow, then it moved closer i wrapped my arm his chest and then flip him over my back to the ground. Then i saw who it was... "u- OH MY GOD STEVE ARE YOU OKAY?!" I help him back up, he groans in pain. "Uhhh Yea - h- how did you do that?". He looks shocked "d- d- do what?" I got nervous. "Flip me, with that much force? Where did you learn that? Boarding school?" He staying to catch on.

"Um- uhh- oh would you look at the" i show him my phone. "It's 6:30, i should go shower, first day atschoollllokaybyeeeee" i said the last part as i ran away. "Oh shit" i saw out of breath as i reached the building. I cant let anyone else know it find out i trained their, news gets out. Dad will kill me, i know he's supposed the "protect the citizens who can't protect themselves" but he will KILL ME.

I showered and put on a black leather skirt and a cute shirt. I'm not really one for fashion but it needed somewhere to hide my knives. I don't leave anywhere without them. One i left the boarding school and went into town with some girls, and i got separated and i was attacked by a drunk guy. Sounds familiar, well this is when i first got their so i didn't know anything about protecting myself. Now i do, and i a lot more.

I went downstairs and saw Dad and Peter whispering about something then walk away when i came in. What was that?? I wonder but don't ask. "Good Morning my beautiful daughter" Dad kisses my head as he walks by to get his coffee, i roll my eyes and move away. "Morning Peter" i smile, he looked cute, he was wearing jeans and a Shirt with a stupid but funny science put on it. "Good morning y/n! Ready for school?" Peters face turns red and i nod my head. Dad has a weird confused look on his face. Then glares at Peter.

Thankfully Steve comes in and breaks the tension. " Ready Kitty?" He asked grabbing some Keys. "What are you doing?" Daddy looks at Steve confused. "Oh y/n asked if i could take her on her first day-". "Isn't that some thing i should do?" Dad looks at me. "There was a lot of things you should have done. - come on peter" i walk out the door and peter follows behind, then Steve.

Daddy Starks POV.

I see Steve grabs some keys, where is he going? He doesn't go places, and if he does, he runs there. "What are you Doing?" I ask him. "Oh
y/n asked if i could take her on her first day- ". I kinda feel my heart sink. There been so much tension between us sense she's been back, i just wanted to be a good dad and take her to her first day of school. "Isn't that something i should do?" I tried to sound as if it didn't hurt but it kinda did.

She makes eye contact with me . "There was a lot of thing you should have done- come on peter" before my heart had just sunk, now it's drowning. Peter and her walk, i look at Steve. "Sorry tony" he walks out too. I have so many emotions right now. I threw my coffee cup at the wall. GOD! Does she hate me? She doesn't understand why i did it. Yes it keep her safe, from everything, when Wanda put that vision in my head of the avengers dying, i was so scared i would lose her, she's my daughter, i can't lose her.