Chapter 5

"Alright class come on let's settle down- we have a new student, actually a transfer student, y/n. Introduce yourself and tell us where your coming from" well shit. I look over at Peter for help but he just giggles as the teachers leads me to the front of the room. "Uh- um- I'm y-
Y/n....Sssssss- Smith. I transferred her from a boarding school." I kept my head down and tried to head back to my seat. "Oh a boarding school? Where?"

She's asks to many questions. "Umm Russia, my dad sent me there" before she could ask anymore questions. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Peter looks at me concerned. "Yea Im fine, why?" I'm confused why he asked. "Your hand is like really red-." I look down at my hand and it looks like it's going to burst into flames. "Uhh y-yea Im g-good". I put my hand under my leg and class went on. Wtf is happening.

Classes have been boring as hell, i hate school, especially normal school. But something made it a little better, maybe it was peter. It was lunch and i didn't want to eat so i sat out front. It was peaceful, until my phone rang. I look down and it was my dad. Ignore. He called again. Ignore. It rang again this time it was Steve, so i answered. *Hi dad* i roll my eyes i knew it was him. *Hey my wonderful daughter, hows school?*.

*fine, where's Steve?* i ask. *y/n please, I'm trying here will you just please let me in, open up, I've been trying i-* he sounds honest and real. *i- i got to g-go*. I hung up. I looked down at my phone and someone thing wet hit it. "wha- am i crying?". Tears streamed down my faces and i tired to wipe them but i touched my face and it burned. "What t-the Hell?!" I got up and ran to the bathroom.

I busted through the door and looked at the mirror. My face was blazing red and hot, my hands where steaming, my eyes where... red. I couldn't stop crying, I'm scared. So many thoughts are going through my head. Why is this happening? Why me? Why am i so angry? Why did he send me away? If he didn't want me then, he won't want me now that I'm....broken. I drop to my knees and just sob.

A few minutes later, the door swings open, it was peter. He looks at me panicked. "Oh god
Y/n i was looking for your everywhere, are you okay?!" He try's to get my off the ground. I don't answer, i just stare off at nothing, tears fall out of my face. "y/n? Are you okay?" I look up and see his beautiful brown eyes. I don't want to scare him, so i lied. "Y-yea I'm fine, just overwhelmed i guess" i have a fake smile. I don't think believed it but he took it. "

"O-um ok come on" he helped me off the ground and opened the door for me to walk out. I took a step and suddenly felt really dizzy, i shook it off. I keep walking. We make it to our lockers and my vision starts to blur. Fuck what is wrong. Then i fell my body it the floor. Peter runs over and grabs me. "Y/N?!" Im struggling to stay awake. "P- c- call- m-m- d-dad". Then darkness.

Tony's POV

"She shuts me out, i can't- i try I'm trying but she hates me. I did it to protect her, why can't she see that. God she's so fucking stubborn- haha i guess she gets it from me" i tell pepper. She's always been there to listen. "Tony, of course she upset. You sent her away for 6 years, she grew up not having a family, not having her father-" i cut her off. "I was trying to protect her!!". I start to get aggravated.

"I understand that, and i bet she does too, but tony she has a right to be. She lost her mother, then her father sent her away- even if it was to protect her, she doesn't see it that way she sees it as you abandoned her.". "Pepper what if i never sent her away, and Loki or ultron got to her? I would have never forgave myself. I- she my daughter, i just wanted to keep her safe" my voice cracked.

"Stop trying to prove that sending her away was the best way, start trying to prove that you care, that you've changed from the crazy party dad she saw last time she was home. You've grown up tony, now it's time to start acting like a dad and not a petty teenager". I go to answer but my phone rings. It was peter so i ignored it. "I'm try-." It rang again. "Listen kid I'm kinda busy-"