Chapter 1

"Isyss..... psttt.... miss stark!" Happy shakes me and i fall out of my seat. "Ahhh that hurt" he laughs. "Sorry but we are here" i look out the window to see a beautiful New York lit up at night. We head off the plane and i get in the car waiting for us there. "Well hello to you too" someone says from behind me. On instinct i grabbed my knife and held it to their throat. Until i saw there face. "Dad?". "Yes hi, what is all this" he gestured to the sharp blade being pressed against it throat.

"Oh uhh" i laugh nervously. "Sorry". He shakes it off. "So what? No hi? No hug? Anything" he looks at me. "You know i thought they same thing every birthday, when i never got a call or text. Now you know how i feel". "Come on y/n, i did it to keep you safe-". "Safe? SAFE?! Your iron man, you could have kept me safe, you just didn't want me. Admit it"

"That's not true. Watch your attitude" i try to cut him off "yo-". "No this is where you zip it, the adult is talking". I didnt say anything, happy came to a stop at a red light and i got out. "Y- y/n? Where the hell are you going? Get back in the car-". "No i rather walk home then listen to you lecture me." I slam the door and start walking. "Suit yourself." Dad says out the window then happy drives away.

I didn't exactly know where i was going, i heard  the tower got moved but i didn't know where. So i was just walking, i found myself walking through an alleyway. In queens i think. "Well this is creepy as hell" i say to myself. "Hey pretty lady" i man, correction a drunk man, with baggy clothes waddles towards me. I don't say anything i just keep walking. "Ah ah ah come back here" i puts his hand on my shoulder and pull me near him, he pushed me against the wall and held me there.

I didn't fight back, not yet. If i wanted to i could have him on the ground yelling in pain. But I'm letting him have his fun. He starts to kiss my neck and put his hand near my thigh. "Okay stop! stop" i tried and push him once, nothing. Whatever you asked for it "i said stop" i punch him in his nose causing him to step , he swings at me and hits me right across my face.

"Aye you don't hit girls" i hear someone from above me say.i don't look up " dude you hit like a well i'd say a girl but we don't hit that bad ". I hit him back the hit his legs front behind causing him to fall on his knees, i grab his head and bring to to my knee. He's passed out on the ground. "Woah that was- woah!". I stand up and dust my hand, i turn around to see you a guy in a red and blue spandex suit.

"And you are?". "I'm Man- spider, no I'm Spider-man" he puts his hand out for me to shake. I ignore it, i don't know anything about this dude. "Y-you don't know me?" He sounded surprised. "Wow egotistical much" i roll my eyes laughing. "No no it's just- I'm everyone around here knows me, I'm kinda the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man". I nod my head and turn around and start walking away. " w-wait who are you- cuz I've never seen i normal girl do that. N-not t-that your not normal i was just-." 

"Ok ok- i get it" i laugh at his nervousness, "I'm y/n" i keep walking and he runs next to me. "Your not from around here are you?". "Actually i am. I've just been st a boarding school for 6 years." "Oh cool where?". "You know you ask a lot of questions". "Sorry I'm just curious-" he's cut off by a bunch of people gasping and pointing. "Ahh  crap" i turn and walk the other way. "What's wro-"
"Y/N MARIA! Don't you walk away from me."

"Damnit" i whisper to myself. "What?!" I turn around. "See it occurred to me that you have no idea where you where going. So i thought i would come get you-" i cut dad off. "Stop, i know happy told you i texted him. Don't act like you care-". "I do care! IVE ALWAYS CARED Y/N!". " NO YOU DONT! 6 years dad! 6 years!!" I walk closer to him and yell at him. He grabs me close, and starts to fly up.
"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" The spider- dude said looking at us. " oh hey kid". Dad flys away.