Chapter 12

Y/n Subconscious (What shes thinking while she's passed out)
You know, sometimes i ask myself why i end up in situations like this, and then i realize I'm a complete dumbass. What 16 year old runs away to Russia and when doesn't know where to go she walks alone at night. Like am i really this dumb? Oooo if my dad knew about this he would be sooooo pissed at me. But right now i wish he knew, cuz I think I'm in the trunk of some murder in Moscow. Which i mean isn't the worst situation it could be worse.

Like if they knew about my powers and some how figured out how to stop them, or they plan on using me as a weapon or like rape me, but like i doubt that will happen. They will probably just murder me extremely violently. Which actually sounds pretty bad too now that I'm thinking about it. I've kinda be asleep for a while, but even when I'm asleep i can smell thing and i keep smelling popcorn. Which I'm craving right now.

Probably a terrible last meal but i mean come on, what can i do? "Hey Mr.Murder can you possible get me some popcorn before you kill me and sell my organs on the black market? Yea thanks". Definitely not a bad plan, we'll circle back to that. I wonder where my dad thinks i am? I highly doubt he thinks i went back to Russia, maybe he forgot about me, maybe he hasn't checked on me. I bet he doesn't even know I'm gone. I wouldn't be surprised to be honest. I wonder how peter is.

The last time i talked to him i told him to leave me alone, i was so hurt and upset, i didn't want to be around him and say something i didn't mean. Like when i hit him and he whines i want to say "no wonder they call you penis Parker" or when he says "I'm not a boy, I'm a man". I want to say "and that's why you sleep in a Star Wars bed with Yoda pajamas". But i don't actually mean them, you know. I'm kinda just realizing my subconscious is really mean.

(Back y/n normal POV)
"Fuck" i grab the back of my head. I try and open my eyes, i just see darkness, either I'm blind or I'm in a dark ass room. Probably a warehouse, all murders use warehouses. I heard a sound and all the light turn on. I squint at the light, yup it's a warehouse. My hands where tied behind my back and my feet to a chair, i didn't see anyone around but i heard footsteps. "Hello?" I look around and i see the man walking toward me. He was a big buff Man, he had guns in the holster around his waist and a scar going through his eyebrow.

"You know not answering is considered rude in some countries" i scoff at him. "But what's up man? How you been? Been a while since i last seen you, last time i think i remember you HITTING MY IN THE BACK IN MY HEAD!" He still didn't say anything. He just stared at me. "Oh what, ya like what you see? Take a picture sweetie it last longer" i kept being snarky trying to stall him. I got the ropes around my wrist off. He started to walk close to me. "Hello little soldier" he was very close to my face with a strong Russian accent.

"Hey, um few things, uh one, im not a solider, sorry to disappoint, two, you know breathe mints are universal, I'm pretty sure you can get them at any store, i could loan you some money if you need. And uh three, this is going to hurt and I'm not sorry" i use the rope i untied and wrapped it around his, i slammed his head into mine causing him to fall on the floor. I quickly untie my feet and get up, by the time I'm done he got back up and Is in front of me. I feel myself getting mad so i hold my arm out. You know expecting fire to shoot out.

Nothing, no fire, no red veins. But i didn't seem a metal bracelet. I can't get it off. "Oh fuck... haha hey there guy you know i didn't mean that whole headbutt thingy there right?" My voice got high, he charged at me and slammed me into the ground. I stuggled to get up but i got ahold of the chair and hit him across the head, he fell to the ground, passed out. I huff and puff "woooooo that was a lot of work! Definitely need to hit the gym" I had my hands in my knees. I heard clapping from somewhere.

"Great job solider, I'm impressed you took down one of my best." Where the fuck is this bitch at? "Yea um if he's your best you need to step up your game. But hey this has been fun, nice seeing you I'm just gonna go" i start to walk towards the door. I felt an a shock of electricity shoot through my body, i fall to the floor. After at least 30 seconds it's stop. "Wh-What the- hell is that". "This? You see that bracelet there? It stops your power, and this button here, does this."

He pressed it again. "AHHHHH HHHHH OH- okay okay what you want from me and how do you know about my powers?" I'm struggling to pick myself up off the floor. I hear another set of shoes walking on the floor. "My friend here told me" i haven't looked up yet i can't move. "Hey bestie" i heard in an sweet voice. Wait no no no wait "Kaitlynn?!". "What? Hug?" Suddenly i have all the strength in the world, i got up off the floor and charged at her, they pressed the button again and i dropped to my knees.

"Why? I never did anything to you.". I'm on my knees, "no you didn't". "Then why?" I start struggle to breathe. "You had everything, your father is a billionaire he's iron man, you came from New York, you had money, you had friends, you had the life that i wanted, but yet you complain everyday, and i couldn't stand to listen too it . And then when i found out they where doing experiments on students, i offered you, hoping you wouldn't survive. But you did. Everytime you did. And then you tell me you got powers. I try to bring you down but every time you get back up. And it's not fair.

So i thought if i can't keep you down, if i can be you, why not control you. So i found an ex-member of hydra who could help me and here we are." God how the hell did i not see this. "No shit you couldn't be me, I'm not a psychopathic murder!". She grabs the remote from his hand and hits the button. "Watch what you say, cuz i have the power now". "That's the thing about people like you, you think pain equals power, but what you failed to know that pain equals strength. I am the daughter of iron man for thors sake, a little electricity won't kill me.".

I stand up and get the chair and set back down. "So go ahead, block my powers, take my suit, zap me, stab me, torture me, beat me till I'm black and blue and on my last breath. Cuz i- i won't break. Some people give up, but not me. Not me. So give me your bets shot. I assure you.... i can take it". All confidence that she had was instantly wiped away and i could see it in her eyes, she knew i was right, but she went through with it anyways. She kept shocking me, everytime it felt like my body was burning from the inside out.

20 minutes pass and i soaked my clothes with sweat. I won't lie I'm struggling bad, but I'm not backing down. "Had all you can take?"she asked me smiling. "Ohhh no not yet babe, come shock me again" she didn't hesitate and hit the button again. Oooffff that one hit hard, my vision start to get blurry and i started slurring my words. "Awe is little y/n having a hard time staying alive". She gets close to me. And kneels down by me. I use a lot of strength and pick my head up. I spit the blood in my out at her then laugh. "Lets go bitch, I'm ready when your ready"

"AHHH UGHHHH KNOCK HER OUT. NOW!". She stomped out of the room. "Oooo someone's a little upset" i say super woozy. The guys sticks a needle in my neck and i instantly pass out.
Y/n Subconscious
How was i supposed to know they knew i had powers. I know i told her that a little electricity won't kill me but if she keeps this up it just might. Hopefully she doesn't come back till tomorrow, i can kick her ass easily, powers or no powers but i don't really feel like it.

I really had no idea. I'd say I'm hurt but really i think it's whatever. I've ran away officially 29 hours ago, so if there's one thing I've learned from this mini torture vacay, is that i don't need anybody. Especially my dad. I mean he can save New York from aliens, and stop hydra, and create a civil war between his team but he can't stop us 16 year old from being tortured. Priorities seem a bit messed up there if you ask me. But it's fine. Truth is i'm past saving, you can't torture someone who has nothing left for you to take away.

Tony's POV
It's been a while and She's not popping up anywhere. No credit card use, or cellphone use nothing! We hacked into every major satellite, if she's out there still we will find her.