Chapter 2

"Put me down!!?" I wiggle to get out of his grasp. He ignores me and keeps flying, we finally touch the ground and i push away from him. "Ugh" i start walking the opposite way. "Where are you going y/n?" Dad says in his ignorant voice. "Anywhere away from you!" I flick him off and continue walking. "Whatever brat!" He yells back at me. "Screw you!" I turn my head a little and i wasn't paying attention to where i was going. I ran into someone.

"Language". They say. I look up and my eyes meet the one and only Steve Rogers. " Steve?!" I look at him excitedly. "Y/n?" He says shocked. "Ahh I've missed you dude" i hug him. Then i punch him in his arm. "Why the hell would you let him send me away?". "It wasn't my choice- your his daughter" he looks over at tony with a smug look on his face. I rolls my eyes and look back at Steve. "How are you? Last time i saw you, you weren't feeling the best about life". I see his expression kind of die. "Yea we have a lot to catch up on kitty".

Kitty is what Steve called me when i was little. I don't know him for all that long but when he was in the tower he would teach me about the war and what his life as been like. He's always been like a father figure, much more than my actual father. "Yea we do" i laugh. "Awe look at this little reunion i- ". "Ugh shut up" i walk inside.

"Woahh this is huge, big upgrade huh?" I walk into the avengers facility, i look around in awe. "Why did you move it?" I turned and asked dad. "To many threats, to many memories" he breaks eye contact and puts his sunglasses on. Keep in mind we are inside. He clears his throat and starts to head towards the elevator, i walk with him, "no, you stay here. Someone will be here to show you to your room." He fixes his suit. "Really? I just got home and your ditching me?!". "I think your going to like this surprise" he winks and the door closes.

"Great, nothings changed" i saw annoyed looking down. "It's your father, did you really think he would change?" Someone laughs behind me. I know that accent, "Wanda? WANDA?!" I turn around to see her with her arms open. She pulls me into a hug "ahh I've missed my bestfriend" she says crying. "Me too!". when Wanda arrived she wasn't trusted by anyone, and she had just lost petro, so i tried to keep her company. We became super close, leaving her was one of the hardest parts.

"Come on lets go your room. We need to catch up!" She drags me laughing. "Oh wow it hasn't changed at all" i look around. Not on thing. The picture board i broke when i found out i was leaving was still there. Looking at brought tears to my eyes. I was so heartbroken. How could my own father send me away. The silence was broken. " so what's happened in the last 6 years?" Wanda says plopping on the bed.

"Nothing much, got boobs, first kiss, drop out of school and joined assassin training, broke a few bones, boring stuff" when i said the assasin part i got quite. " YOU DID WHAT?!" She sits up in shock. "Shhh shh yea ok, i couldn't be at that dumb school anymore, there was this academy that had a teacher that "taught Natasha" but i didn't really believe, i didn't care though i just wanted out"she looks at me in shock. " i didn't kill anyone! I just did the training, no actual missions" i laugh nervously

"I'm going to act like i didn't hear any of that" she laughs a little. "So what's new with you?" I ask her. "Umm was after you left i was really upset, i lost petro and loosing you too was hard. I spent most of my time in my room or training. The accords happened and i had to hide with vision, and we kinda have a thing..."
"WAIT! So down. First of all, what happened with what accords and second of all, who the hell is vision?" I guess I've missed a lot.

She filled me in about vision being my dads and banners inventions and everything that happened with Ultron. "When half avengers decided not to sign the accords, the avengers where over, broke up-" i cut of her off. "Broke up? Like a boy band??". "Yea, then your father found out something that caused him and Steve to fight. Everyone called it "civil war" it was half the avengers against the other half.

"We fought, people got hurt, some almost died. Friendships where broken, forever. Your father and Steve don't really talk anymore. They both live here but don't interact much." I literally have no words, one thought goes across my mind, i know my father was probably the main reason for the war. "What happened between him and Steve?" Wanda doesn't answer for a second. "I don't think i should be the one telling you-" i stand up and walk out of the room.

I march down to dads lab, I'm so mad. I don't even know what happened but how could be possible let a civil war happen between the people who's supposed to be protecting the world? " What the hell happened you and Steve?!" I yell, i see him sitting on a stool next to some kid, ignore it and glare at dad. "Oh really? For once in your life your 'speechless'?"
"That's not your business-"

"Oh not my business?! You sent me way, i grew up alone, for what? So you break up the avengers and a god damn Civil war?!" . "You don't know what your talking about y/n, i tried to keep us together, I WAS THE ONLY ONE TRYING-". "And Who was on your team?! Bunch of the hero's you have bosses around for years, like their your slave?"

"Watch how you talk to me !" He steps forward. "MAKE ME". I get so angry, I'm my blood boils, then he scoffs. "You've grown up".
"Yea maybe you would have been there to see it if you wouldn't have sent you away-" he cuts my off. " do you not understand that was the hardest thing I've ever done?!". "Didn't seem like it". We both stop arguing and are just staring at each other, hate and saddness in my eyes. And what looks like regret and Sorrow in his.

"Who's he" i point at the kid on the stool, but still haven't broken eye contact with dad. "I- I'm Parker- Peter- Peter Parker" he says nervously holding his hand out to shake. "Ahh the Spider-Man" his face drops for nervous to shocked. "H-how did you know that." He asked. "when i the Spider-Man introduced himself he did the studdering thing, then the handshake...and i can see the mask in your backpack". "Oh yea" he laughs and rubs the back of his neck. He's cute, very cute.

"So where recruiting kids now?" I ask dad. "You too are the same age" i roll my eyes. "Pete this is my very aggravating daughter, Y/n" i give peter a half smile. " you to will be going to school together." We both look at dad shocked.
"WHAT"peter and i said at the same time. "You didn't think you'd just come home and not go to school? Your 16 y/n- end of discussion" he flys out the window.

"You have got to be kidding me" i rub my head in aggravating. "I- uh- Midtown isn't all that bad, and I'll show you around if you want." His face turns red. I don't know that it is about him but he's intriguing me. "Yea- yea i would like that" give him a kind smile. "Well it's late and my aunt will want me home soon, i - it was nice meeting you y/n". "You too peter" i reach my hand out for him to shake and a smile goes across his face and heads out the door. This is going to be interesting Peter Parker, i smile and head to bed.