Chapter 13

-10 days missing-
Tony's POV
"WHAT FUCK DONT YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HER?! ITS BE 10 DAYS! MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 10 GODDAMN DAYS AND YOUR 'TRYING YOUR BEST' WELL IS ISNT FUCKING ENOUGH SO TRY HARDER! NOW!"

Y/n POV
"Raise and shine bitch, you ready for today?" Kaitlynn says pounding on my cell. "Only if you are" i tried to sound as okay and not dying as possible. The torture hasn't stopped, it's been bare able, I've realized when you electrocuted with thousands of volts of electricity for 12 hour a day for 10 you kinda get used to it. 247 hours, I've been here for 247 hours. And I'm going strong.

-20 days missing-
PetersPOV
I found Mr.stark unconscious again surrounded by bottles of alcohol. This is the 3rd time this week.
Y/n POV
483 hours. They stopped shocking me, guess they realized i wouldn't crack. Now their branding me, the scars on my body better look badass after this. If i- If i can make it, wont lie. I don't know how much longer i can do this.

-35 days missing-
Tony's POV
"............................."
Peters POV
"............................"
Y/n POV
"Szzzzz AHHHHHHHHHHHH stop just stop please stop" i can't- i can't do this, I'm tired I'm so so tired.

-40 days missing-
Y/n POV
I'm done, crying, fighting, breathing, I'm just done. I wish i couldn't feel a damn thing.
"p-please just kill me"
Tony's POV
"Tony, we found her"

"You did? Where?!" I run over to them. "Russia, some warehouse". I don't say another word. I step in my suit and blast the fuck out of there. Pepper called. "Tony??". "Yea?". "Come back we can plan this out, get everyone on the quin jet. You don't even know where your going." She was right. "I'm going to get my daughter"i hang up.

Y/n POV
"p-please just kill me". I beg, i can't do this anymore. "Oh i thought you never give up? I thought you don't break-." She pushes the knife farther into my skin. "I thought you could take it!!" "AHHHH I- i - i can't- i can't take it - i can't take it an-anymore". She pulls the knife out of me. I look up at her, she smiling. She won. "Now, your going to be my solider, and do what i say. Understand?" I don't say anything. "UNDERSTAND?!" She screams. "yes." Fuck. "Take her to her room" she drops the knife and walks out. The man grabs me and takes me upstairs.

we walked into this room, it had a bed and a dresser, and a bathroom. "Here" he threw me on the floor and shut the door. I just layed there for a while. Realizing, that I've given up. I want, nothing, i care, for nothing, i am, nothing. I pick myself up off the floor, i drag myself to the bathroom i look in the mirror. I look....broken. There's blood coming from my nose, eyes and ears. I have scares all over my body. I turn on the shower and sit at the bottom.  I don't cry. I just stare off.

An hour passed and i got out. When i walked out there where close sitting on the bed, with a note. "Put these on, go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow. P.s no point in trying to escape or take off the bracelet, there's no way out.". She was right, there was no way out, and i could care less, I'm done trying to escape, i have no where to run too. I put the close on and lay down.

Peters POV
We just landed in Russia. All the avengers are here, except Mr.Stark he left. We don't know if he's here yet. All i can think about is y/n, we finally get her back, 40 days..... I've barley slept, don't eat, Mr.stark called the school and took me out of all my classes when i stop showing up. Y/n may not need us, but we need her, everyday. And it hurts like hell without her.

"okay we go in there with our guards up, we don't know who has her, or if she' even al-........". Steve couldn't finish, Tony walked in, "what are we standing around for. Let's go get my daughter". We smile, it was good to see him up again, not drunk or crying. We run out of the ship and to the front of the ware house. Mr.Stark blast the door in and an alarm went off. People started running in with guns and shit. "Uhh Mr.Stark there not stopping." I say as they run and shoot at us.
"Neither are we". We run in, well i swing but you get the picture.