Chapter 4

The car ride was pretty silent, i didn't know peter enough yet, Steve was quite about what happened with dad and me, I'm just pissed i have to go back to school. I probably know more than half of these kids here. Not only that but i can probably teach them how to hit someone so hard in their neck they die while solving a mathematical equation.

"You nervous?" Peter asked me as we pull up to what I'm guessing is Midtown High. "No- just don't like school, but does anyone?" I laugh a little. " i do" peter scratched his neck. "Ha nerd" i laugh. I look at Peter and he looked hurt. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings by that, it was a joke. He looks so sad.

"You ready kitty?" Steve turns around in his seat like a dad. Not mine. But a dad. "Y-yea" i Get out of the extremely expensieve car that hè borrowed from Dad. Hè parked far enough away from the school so no one would ask questions. Peter follows behind me. "Have a good day kids" Steve drive away.

Midtown High, we walk into crowed halls and loud teens. I'm not gonna lie i was a bit overwhelmed at first. I mean at my old school their was only like 20 of us. Peter was used to this, he walked through the halls like no one bothered him. I just followed behind until he stopped at a locker. "This ones your" he points to the on next to his. "Your D- Mr.St- uh he got it for you". "You can call him tony you know" i laugh a little.

"Oh- i- i know he says the same thing." He puts some books in his locker . The someone comes up next to him. " Bro so yesterday i was watching a Star Wars marathon and you know the part when Luke-." The boy stops and looks at me. He taps peter shoulder aggressively. "Who's she?" He whispers, loudly. "This is y/n Sta-." I hit his arm secretly to remind him my identity is hidden at school. He groans in pain. "This is y/n.... Smith". "Oh well hi I'm Ned Leeds. I'm peters bestfriend" he shakes my hand, he seems cool.

"And I'm MJ" they say from behind me. It scared me and i went to go and swing cuz of instinct but Peter grabbed my hand and held it down. Ned and Mj look at each other confused for a minute and peter and i give a nervous laugh. "OHH what's this? Penis Parker has a girlfriend?!" I turn back towards the hall and see some dude. "She- shes n-not my g-girlfriend" Peter stutters. "Clearly she's to hot for you. Penis Parker" peter doesn't do anything, doesn't fight back, doesn't say anything.

Just let's go of my hand and turns toward his locker. I don't who the fuck this guy thinks he is but if he say another word to Peter I'm going to go all assassin on his ass. "Ohh come on, Im just messing with you Dickwad" he pushes peters shoulder and that's it. I grab his wrist and push it behind his back. I run him into the lockers across the hall and push his face. "What the- GET OFF OF ME YOU PSYCO B-". I cut him off.

"Stay away from Peter got it? Or your gonna be in a hell of a lot more pain then just your wrist" i let go and push him away. He scrambles to get up and looks around, everyone was looking. "Awe Peter got a girl to fight his battles for him-.". "Okay thats it-" i charge at him reaching for the knives on my leg and then peter grabs me and pulls me into a dark hall. God damn he's strong. "Y/N?!" He holds me so i won't try to go back.

"What?! Did you here what he said about, you just let it slide but i was not about it.-." I look in His eyes filled with worry mine filled with fury (haha nick). "Thank you- " he just let go and hugged me. I was very confusion but i hugged back. "For what?". "Standing up for me, you don't even know me". "I don't have to know you to know that nobody deserves that, not even you kid" i give him a half smile. We're just looking into each-other eyes. "Im sorry- " he looked at me confused. "About earlier, when i called you a dork. i- i don't t-think your a dork, i thought you c-cool" i smile at him and his face goes red. The bell rings, i kiss peter on his cheek and quickly run back to my locker- i look back and see him standing there with his face red as a tomato. "You coming Parker?" I wave him over.