Chapter 10

"Y/n!! Please stop walking, I'm sorry okay? I screwed up and-." Peter chased me trying to catch up. "Big time. Just please leave me alone peter". I continue to walk away. "No, i won't leave you alone, you can't push everyone in your life away.". "I'm not pushing anyone away!! They either walk away or get to the point where they don't Deserve to be in my life. I do not push them-."

Peter grabs my face and shoves his lips onto mine, "UGH WHAT THE HELL PETER!" I push him off then speed walk away. "What are you don't right now?! PUSHING ME! I'm trying!" He stops me again but i push through. "Y/n please just stop walking". I don't. he pushed me into the wall and then webbed my hands and legs. "Please just hear me out-." I realize there's no way for me out of this. I just close my eyes and take a breathe. "I was so afraid that you would get hurt-

I didn't want you t-to get hurt. And i- know you- your tired of people trying to protect you but y/n that's life and you can't change that. I'm spider-man i save New York, there's probably countless amount of people here who don't think they need my protection, or don't want it. But i do it anyways, i risk my life to keep them safe. The same way id risk my life to keep you safe, and how i risked our friendship."
Tears fill my eyes, would He was saying sounded true and from the heart.

But truth be told, when you spend your whole life believing nobody wants you, or loves you. It really makes it hard to trust someone when they say they do. "Pete, I'm asking you.... as a friend.... as your friend....." tears drop out of eyes and i just want to give up. "....just please...let me go..." he didn't say anything more. He cut me out of the webs and turned his back toward me. "I-I'm here y/n. And I'm not leaving. I promise, wether you believe me or not. Meant to be, or not meant to be. Im here" he didn't turn around he just walked away.

I waited until he was out of sight and dropped down to the ground. I slid my knees up to my chest and cried. I couldn't stop the tears. "God, i don't want to do this anymore. I shouldn't have came home. I was never meant to be in this life. To be his daughter. I wasn't". I sat on the ground and cried for some more. I took a few deep breaths then got and dusted off my pants. No use, they were torn and had blood on them, i got cut with something during the fight. I stand up and start walking "home".

Tony's POV
Peter texted me and told me where she was, to make sure she was safe. He told me she just needed time. I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just trying to help. I found her sitting on the ground. I sat on the Roof top above her and watched to keep her safe. I heard little sobs. "God, i don't want to do this anymore. I shouldn't have cams home. I was never meant to be in this life. To be his daughter. I wasn't". My heart breaks to hear her say it, she continues to sob and i can't do anything. If i go down there she will just hate me more. Fuck I'm a terrible father!

Y/n POV
I made it home, after walking for 2 hours. I walk in the door and I'm greeted by everyone but i ignore them. I go to my room. I take out all some clothes and dump them on my bed, i grab my bathroom stuff and throw it all. I grab a few bags and shove it all in there. I walk over to my nightstand and see the a picture peter, dad and i took with my suit when we first made it. I admire it for a minute, i flip it over and go back to packing.

"Hey FRIDAY, who's in living room and lab?" "No one Mrs.Stark" "good". I throw my bags my back and walk out. I sneaked down to my dads lab, "FRIDAY, Unlock Lizzie 1". Lizzie is my suit name. "I'm sorry, i cannot do that". "Override." I figured he put a lock on it. "Override Password?". "Iron man". It flashes red, meaning wrong. "Maria Stark" red again. "Avengers" red. "FUCK!". I put my hand on my temple. I look over at his desk and i saw a picture of me and him when i was 8. I was sitting on his lap and he was smile and i was stuffing my face with food.

I take a deep breathe in, "Y/n Maria Stark" it flashes green and a door open. For a second there, I started to think i should stay. But only for a second. I get in my suit and open the window. I look back and took one last look over everything, this was never meant to be my home, never meant to be my life. Im going to go back were i was content, for 6 years of my life. I'm going home.