Chapter 7

Peters POV

After school i went to the facility to check on
Y/n. She didn't come to school today, I'm guessing cuz she had a massive hangover. But Im starting to wander what her and Mr.stark are doing stuck in the house all day. Hoping
Y/n didn't Kill him or something.

I walk in and it's empty; no one in the tv room or kitchen. "Hello?? Anyone here?". No answer. "FRIDAY? Where's everyone?". "Mr.Stark and Miss Stark are in the lab." I walk in the lab and see y/n and Mr.Stark laughing and working on something. They both look.... happy. They made up?! Finally. "Uhh Hi Mr.Stark, hi y/n". "Oh hey peter" y/n says smiling. "Hey Pete, thank for bringing her Home last night" Tony's says.

"Yea no- wait y- you know?" I was caught off guard. I didn't know he saw me. "Do i know that my 16 year old daughter, stole my million dollar car, snuck out to a night club, that i own just by the way, and was brought home extremely drunk by my avenger in training? Yes, yes i know" he goes back to working. Both mine and y/n's faces turn red.

"Uh um anyways w-what are you d-doing?" I ask hoping to change the topic. "We're making me an Iron Suit!!" Y/n squeals and smiles like crazy. She's so adorable. I - i - i mean f- funny. "Woah that's awesome!". "Want to help?". She's asked me "YES!". We sat and worked on her suit for hours. Finally at 9pm it was done. It looked like Mr.Starks but a girl form.

"We can try it out this weekend. For now go get ready for bed.". Tony says to y/n. "Haha funny" she laughs then looks at him and he has a serious face. "Wait your serious? Dad I'm not 5, i don't have a bed time and I'm not going now". She quickly answers. "Y/n do what i said, you have school tomorrow". Mr.Stark stands his ground. "Fuck no! I'm not going to school. I know more than anyone there."

"Wait your language. And you are taking your ass to school". He continues. " oh really watch MY language?!read my lips
I M N O T G O I N G!". She starts to get mad. "Your going to school or your not getting he suit." Mr.Stark crosses his arms. And y/n does the same. God it's like they are the same stubborn person. I look back at y/n and her veins start to... like glow. Oh shit that thing is happening again.

I grab her quickly. "UH SHES GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW K MR.STARK BYEEEE". I drag her to her room. "What the hell parker! I'm not going-." "Y/n! shut up and look". I start to drag her to the bathroom. I point at the mirror. She turns and her eyes open wide. "Shit again" she whines and stops her feet like a kid. "Ughhhh" she sits down on the side of the tub, i sit next to her. "What is it?" I ask. "Fire." She sighs. "Well kinda i mean, when i was at the boarding school they like experimented on me and made me mutant, i don't know all the facts but, yea... I'm a freak".

"No your not". I say . "Yes i am, i can freaking shoot fire and my eyes turn orange. I'm a freak". "Y/n shut up! No your not. Okay? Your amazing and smart and talented and beautiful. Your no where near a freak". There was silence for a moment. Shit i can believe i just said that! My face is so red. "You know.... your really cute when your bossy Parker". She starts to scoot closer to me. Wh- wh- i - Umm. She leans her face into mine. I start to lean in too.

Finally, the space between us is gone. Our lips together, moving passionately in sync. Long and sweet, but yet...hot. I never wanted this moment to end. "Mr.Parker, Mr.Stark would like to see you in his lab". Y/n and i jump apart, scared by Friday. "Uh- um i- i should go". I stutter. "Y- yea but one last thing". She stand up and grabs my face and kisses me one last time. "There" She breaths out. I smile so hard. "Bye Parker" She smiles at me. "Bye y/n".