We Have To Tell You Something

Sean went to the other apartment, scratching the back of his neck; something he did when he was nervous or stressed. In this case it was both.

"Hey, um, Jade, could you come with me please? he asked, his voice cracked.

That little voice crack was all Jade needed to immediatly be filled with worry.

"Yeah, yeah, I can." she said as she stood up from the couch.

"I also need Alex, do you know where he is?"

"He's in his room, I'll go get him, ok?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of Jade convincing Alex to get up, the three of them were finally at the other apatment's door.

"Soooo..... Kaycee and I, we- um, we have somthing to tell you."

As soon as Alexander saw the look on Kaycee's face as she sat on the bed fidgeting  with her hands, he had a clear idea of what was happening.

"Hey, Kayc", Jade started, "Sean said you guys had something to tell us."

Jade tried to sound a little happy in order to cheer Kaycee up, as she was still oblivious to what was happening.

"Yeah, um w-we do have s-something to t-tell you." she stutttered with almost every word that left her mouth.

"Well, what is it?" Alex asked softly, as if he didn't already know.

Kaycee broke down once again, covering her mouth before just handing them the test.

As soon as Jade saw this, she pulled Kaycee in for a ginormous hug as the 16 year old cried onto her shoulder. She tried reassuring her it was gonna be ok, but every question that left Kaycee's mouth made it more difficult to calm her down.

"I'm not ready to be a mom! How am I going to tell my family? How will Sean's family react? Will they not like me anymore? Why does it feel like I ruined mine and Sean's careers? Is everyone around me going to start calling me a slut?" after all that Kaycee finally took in a breath.

Alexander was now on a mission to help Kaycee feel better, "Kayc, listen. Nobody is ever ready to be a parent. You'll tell your families together and figure out what you'll do about it. No one is going to hate you. Both of those families will always love you unconditionally, one's yours for goodness' sake. Your careers have not been ruined whatsoever, you will just have to take things a tiny bit slower, ok? And lastly, no one is going to call you a slut. You know if you ever choose to announce this to your fans there will be some type of hate, But trust me, not one of us will ever call you a slut or something similar. You guys are teenagers, sometimes your hormones get the best of you, and stuff like this happens, but I promise everything is going to be alright." he said the last sentence with his right hand over his heart, and his left hand in the air.