Ellen

Kaycee's heart was beating fast, she swore anyone would be able to hear it from as far as a mile away. Her breathing was unsteady, and her eyes wandered around the dressing room as she sat on the small couch.

She flinched at the feeling of a hand enveloping her own, before realizing it was Sean.

"Hi." She said softly.

"Babe, don't be nervous, we're doing this together, remember?" He answered reassuringly, squeezing her hand.

Kaycee nodded, "You're right." She smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The audience clapped, and cheers were heard as The Ellen Show continued filming after the short break.

"Welcome back, everybody," Ellen started, "So, to continue today's show, I have two very special guests here right next to me. They've been on this show before, but for different matters. Today these brave teenagers have come to share with us something very personal, that is changing their lives forever. Please give Sean and Kaycee a round of applause.

Kaycee smiled, hiding her fear as she had once done in the hospital while they were in Boston.

The applause died down eventually, letting Ellen continue her interview with Sean and Kaycee.

"So, you had just confirmed your relationship a few months ago." Ellen said.

"That is correct." Sean anwered.

"And now you've decided to announce this ginourmous news. Why did you decide to do it, Kaycee?" The older woman asked. "Before you guys say anything else, I just want you to know you both are so brave and strong to have done that." She continued shaking her head to the sides lightly as she spoke, completely in awe of their maturity level.

"Well, first of all, thank you," Kaycee started, "and second, I-we decided to announce this, because some rumors had already been spread, and I felt the need to do it because I didn't want to lie to our fans saying it wasn't true, and then having a baby in my arms the next day. It wouldn't be fair to our incredibly supportive fans, and in a way, I feel like it wouldn't be fair to us either. I can't really explain the last part, sorry, it just feels like that." She finished her response.

Ellen nodded in agreement at Kaycee's words.

"And, Sean, I think I know the answer, but I just have to ask, did the idea of leaving Kaycee ever cross your mind?"

Sean shook his head, almost violently you could say.

"No. never.  Not once did I think of doing that. As soon as I knew that we were having a kid, I knew it would be Kaycee, and I. Not her alone. I would never forgive myself if I had left her when I found out she was pregnant."

"Wow, it's so nice to see a teenager be so mature and supportive about something like this." Ellen said.

"Well, so just one more question, are you guys planning on keeping the baby, or what's gonna happen?"

Kaycee cringed hearing the question. She would never forgive herself if she did something else with her baby but have him and raise him herself with Sean.

"Well, we are planning on keeping him and raising him. I mean, we were planning on starting a family, but definitely not in the near future. We were planning on getting married in a couple years, and then having a kid, but it's happening now so, yeah." Kaycee shrugged, making a goofy expression, twisting her lower lip to the side.

"Well, I'm glad you think that way. I know you both are gonna make wonderful parents, thank you for coming." Ellen smiled.

"Thank you for having us." Sean replied.

"Give it up for them, everybody! Sean and Kaycee!"

Everyone clapped as the young couple walked out, right after giving Ellen a hug.

"See, I told you it would be fine." Sean said, a bit teasing.

Kaycee rolled her eyes sarcastically, "Ok, I guess you were right."

"Yup!" Sean said before kissing her cheek.