Rumors

23 weeks

"I don't get it! How did this website get to this information!?" Kaycee huffed pretty angrily.

"We don't know, honey." Her mom answered softly, trying to calm her down.

"Maybe you forgot to hide your bump when you went out with Sean the other day." Kylie suggested.

Kaycee sighed, and nodded slightly, "Maybe."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, ricebowl?" Sean asked as they lay on the couch cuddled together watching a movie.

"Yeah, Bubba?"

"You know, now that there are rumors about us having a kid, maybe we should just announce it ourselves before people start making assumptions." He suggested.

Kaycee thought about it for a bit.

"You know what, maybe we should."

Sean was shocked at the words leaving his girl's mouth.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, but," she paused,"we're waiting until I'm 25 weeks pregnant. Let me have just two more weeks of freedom before having to deal with people's unwanted opinions." She laughed.

"As long as you're ok with it, take as long as you want, my love."
-----------------------------------------------------------
24 weeks
"Your baby is about a foot long and the size of a papaya. It weighs around 1.3Lbs. At 24 weeks your baby is now viable with a chance of survival if born prematurely."

Kaycee cringed as she read the last sentence on her baby app update. The last thing she wanted was a premie baby.

"Alright, kid, ready to make your big debut next week?" She laughed as she rubbed her growing belly.