Moving Day

A/N 

I've only slightly mentioned them moving in a chapter a long time ago, so i'm sorry if this is confusing. To make up for it, though, you're getting two chapters today hehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for letting him stay here for a little bit, Miya." Kaycee said as she hugged her.

"Of course, sweetie, I love having my grandson over. Now go, you have a lot of things to do today." Sean's mother smiled.

"Ok, bye, Ethan, I love you." Kaycee said kissing his chubby cheek.

"Kayc, we gotta go." Sean said, chuckling as she saw Kaycee not wanting to let go of Ethan, even if it was just a one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think that's all." Sean said as a worker closed the back of the truck.

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything at your house?" Kaycee asked.

"Kayc, I've basically lived at your house since Ethan's ws born, I'm pretty sure I've got everything."

"If you say so."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later

"Well, that's the last of the boxes." Sean said, trying to catch his breath.

"Ok. Now we have to unpack everything." Kaycee joked, waiting to see Sean's reaction. His eyes wide as he looked at her.

"I'm kidding." She laughed.

Sean sighed in relief.

"We don't have to do it all by ourselves. I called some of our friends to help us." She continued, the smile on her boyfriend's face soon vanishing.

Soon, Tahani, Bailey, Josh, and Julian had arrived to help.

"I'll go with the girls to unpack stuff for the nursery, you go guys go unpack our bedroom." Kaycee commanded.

"Ok, seargeant, jeez." Josh joked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe we actually got half of this house unpacked and put together in one day. Thank you guys, you're all amazing." Kaycee said smiling tiredly.

"You're welcome." they all said together.

"Well, we should get going, it's almost 1am," Juilan said, "enjoy your new house, guys." He said heading towards the door.

"Thank you!" Sean and Kaycee said.

"Well, Kayc, welcome home." Sean smiled at her.

"Thank you, Bubba, now let's go sleep." Kaycee said before yawning.