Seven

It's almost a week after Bonnie and Kol's date when Bonnie is running up to Elena's house, squealing as she opens the front door.

"Guys!" she calls to Elena and Caroline, whose heads perk up from Elena's room when they hear her arrival.

"In here!" Elena calls, smiling as Bonnie bursts through, practically jumping on her bed, flinging her school bag on the floor.

"You will not believe what just happened," she giggles, falling back onto the mattress.

"I take it's something good?" Caroline laughs at her friend, mindlessly scrolling through her several social media's.

"Better than good. Kol just asked me to be his girlfriend!" she squeals in excitement, surprising both of the girls as their attention snaps towards her.

"He did?! That's great, Bonnie!" Elena cheers, hugging her quickly.

"I know! I'm so excited. I've liked this guy since elementary school. I mean, I never thought he'd like me back, especially after his Caroline phase," she teases, resulting in a light shove from the blonde.

The word phase makes her heart hurt slightly. Is that all she is? A phase? Do guys just like her and then ditch her? Tyler certainly did. Will Klaus? Her heart races. She can't imagine leaving him.

She shakes her head, deciding that it was stupid to think that. Her and Kol are a completely different story from her and Klaus, as it is from her and Tyler. Tyler was just immature at the time and Kol moved on. It doesn't reflect how Klaus and her are feeling. Does it?

"Care?" Bonnie snaps her fingers.

"Hm? Sorry," Caroline apologizes, coming out of her own thoughts and back into reality.

"You zoned out a bit. Too busy daydreaming about Klaus and your night with him?" Elena wiggles her eyebrows, resulting in a shove from Caroline as she fights the smile forcing itself onto her lips.

"Shut up," she rolls her eyes.

"Okay but was it good? You never gave us details!" Elena pesters.

"And you'll never get details you maniac," Caroline giggles.

"Come on, Care! Just tell us! Please?" Bonnie now begs, the two laughing at Caroline as she blushes profusely, shaking her head.

"No way in hell. All I'll say is that it was awkward and perfect and nerve wracking all at the same time," Caroline smiles.

"Aw," Bonnie smiles, jabbing Caroline's ribs teasingly. "You're so in love."

"Shush Bennet," Caroline points her finger, resulting in more laughter from the girls.

• • •

Shorter chapter but I decided why not update anyway since I updated yesterday as well. :)

Vote and comment, it's very appreciated!

XoXo