2010: The Meeting [4].

"Lucifer. thanks for coming," the desk clerk greeted him. They had arrived at a hotel.

"Oh, you did right calling me."

"It's just... the way the talk is heading in there, it's...it's insane!" 
Leila wondered who this man was. A demon working for Lucifer?

"You know, I never understood you pagans, always fighting, always happy to sell out your own kind. No wonder you forfeited this planet to us; you are worse than humans.." Lucifer spoke calmly, but the clerk was beginning to get anxious.
Leila couldn't deny she felt weirdly comfortable about her fate knowing that Lucifer hated something worse than humans.
"...You're worse than demons, and yet you claim to be gods."
Pagan gods? Leila had come across one before with Bobby. They were rough business.

Lucifer lifted his hand, similar to how he had when choking Leila, and snapped the desk clerk's neck.
The woman beside him tried not to show her breath quickening.
It looked so easy for him to end someone's existence and she didn't want to be next.
Lucifer looked back to Leila with a pseudo-sigh, pouting, "and they call me prideful."

Completely unstoppable, Lucifer walked down the hall towards the 'Grand Ballroom', killing every god in his way whilst Leila trailed behind, taking in the massacre he left in his wake. She  recognised aspects of the gods as they fought back and failed.
This was a polytheistic meeting of gods from around the world: Scandinavian, Hindu, Egyptian, and who knew where else. 
They all seemed to have nothing on Lucifer.
The lights flickered around him. 
Leila gasped at the mess of bodies in the hallway.
Suddenly, Lucifer inches from her. His face and shirt was splattered with blood.
"Shhh, Leila. I want you to stay for me whilst I attend to something. Can you do that for me?"
Leila felt unable to say 'yes' or 'no'. She just looked at him, completely overwhelmed by his show of power. 
"Good Girl." Lucifer purred. With a wave of his hand, she was suddenly pinned to the hallway wall. 
 Lucifer headed towards the doors to a ballroom.

"Shazzam us outta here, would ya?"
Was that Dean's voice?

"We can't" A British voice answered.
Lucifer entered the Ballroom, leaving Leila slightly hidden from the Winchesters' view in the hallway.

"Of course, you can't. You didn't say 'mother, may I'" Leila squinted to watch from the cracks of the door hinge as he acknowledged the Winchesters, "Sam, Dean, good to see you again."

"Where the hell is Leila you son of a bitch?" Dean growled.

Lucifer ignored the comment.

A pale man with dark hair began to stomp towards the Archangel.

"Bad call," Leila whispered just loud enough for her to hear.
Mhm, I agree with you on that one.
Lucifer had heard her, of course he had, he out-powered all the individuals in the building.
If I wasn't so busy right now, I'd be flustered by all your ego rubbing. He told her. Leila shivered. His voice felt like it was softly speaking through her ears.

"I'm sorry to hear that you'd be flustered by a very creature you detest, these must be struggling times for you," Leila made sure to think each word as she whispered it so he would hear her one way or another.

"Baldur, Don't." A woman in the ballroom begged the man, Baldur, to refrain from approaching Lucifer. Leila remembered the name from Norse Mythology. 

"You think you own the planet?" Baldur took angry breaths, "What gives you the right?"
Before he could speak any further, Lucifer shoves his hand through his ribs, chest and back – as if the man were made from butter.

"No one gives us the right, we take it." 

Lucifer retracted his arm from the victim, who flopped onto the ground.
The woman, the last of her kind in the building, extended her arms, producing fire around her body. She threw a flame at Lucifer. Sam and Dean ducked, the woman's flame had no effect on Lucifer.
Of course.

Suddenly, Lucifer was flung back to where Leila was hidden. She fell from where he had pinned her as his power was disrupted and landed on top of one of the many fresh pagan god carcasses. She rolled off, instantly alarmed by the sensation.