2010: The Apocalypse [2]

Time passed fast as the hunt for Lucifer and signs of the Apocalypse continued to plague the world. Even angels had begun to bully the Winchesters into saying 'yes'. It felt like they were being pushed from all sides.  

When Sam greeted Leila glumly one morning, she knew what was happening. She knew he was going to say 'yes' to Lucifer.
Adam Winchester had been brought back only to be taken by Michael. Dean was supposed to be the vessel but Michael had been able to grab Adam last minute. He was Winchester blood but he wasn't the true vessel.

A demon called Crowley had assisted the Winchester's in finding the four rings of the horsemen of hell. Together they would create a key which would open and shut Lucifer's cage. He'd also made a deal with Bobby, giving him the ability to walk again as a bonus to getting information on how to stop the Devil.
So, Bobby would be gone in 10 years time. 
That had been a tough pill to swallow, but Bobby had shoved it down with the 'with the apocalypse there won't be no tomorrow'.

Lucifer had only 'contacted' Leila once in the past expanse of time since the Elysian Hotel, Leila had been at Bobby's, working as the designated researcher, web surfer and book reader with Bobby. It was good to hang out, just her and him, like old times.

Leila shoved Sam's laptop aside and got up abruptly.

"I gotta take a leak," She announced to the older hunter reading whilst standing. Bobby had almost eliminated the idea of sitting down since his legs had come back to action.

"Don't forget to wash your mouth out missy, you'll turn into a man one day without expecting it."

"hot in a rugged Leather jacket? Bushy dark beard? Sexist muscle advantage?" Leila nodded appreciatively, "Doesn't sound like a bad thing,"

"Only thing you're lacking is the bushy beard," He mumbled. Leila grinned at him on her way to the bathroom. After latching the door, she then fumbled for the string which would activate the dull orange bathroom light. After using the bathroom, she washed her hands, waiting for the water to get warm enough. It stayed cold. Reluctantly, she washed her hands and rubbed them dry in the hanging towel to keep the circulation going.

"Hey." His voice came from the mirror before his form appeared. 

Leila covered her mouth, so she didn't shout. Then after taking a breath, she lowered her hand. "Did you watch me pee?"

"You're being visited by the Devil himself and you're worried if he saw you peeing."
"Still doesn't sound weird to me," Leila crossed her arms, whispering harshly at the figure in the mirror which looked like it was behind her.

"I just wanted to let you know that I do mull over every significant thought you have about me, Leila Courson."

"Oh," She had been thinking about him, trying to understand the philosophy behind his own thoughts and actions.
"I hope to see you at the big fight, remember 'Go Team Lucifer' chanting is welcome, I wouldn't refuse a hot dance either,"

"You projected yourself here to tell me that?"

"Yes, you've been so housebound lately, I figured you'd need motivation." Leila wondered if Lucifer had known where she was the whole time. 
She felt cold breath on her ear, following by whispers, "Come to Stull Cemetery, We'll be there."

She shivered and whipped her head around but he wasn't there at all. She turned back just to see his appearance fading in the mirror.

When she returned, ashen faced to the living room, Bobby looked around to her when she stood there. 
"Did ya see a ghost or somethin'"

"Lucifer talked to me in the mirror,"

"What!" Bobby slammed the book shut, focused fully on Leila.

"He wants me to be at the fight between him and Michael," She told him, "Its at -"

Nu Uh, no spoilers sweetie. Lucifer hissed as if he were behind her again. Bobby's expression and lack of gun-toting showed that he wasn't.

"I- it's soon," Leila tied her hair up into a high ponytail, walked over to the table of books and began taking notes of certain things, shoving them into her pocket.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"Preparing notes for the big test," She started making a fresh pouch of salt in the kitchen. "Now, where are the Winchesters?"