The Apocalypse [1]

Having briefly known Leila previously as sassy and independent, Dean was stunned to silence by her loud heaving sobs in the back of his car. Sam had given her support in calming down.
  After ten or so minutes since she'd appeared in the car, the sobbing had begun to subside into shuddering breaths and she fell asleep in the backseat. Sam did all the 'monster' tests on her just in case she'd been brought back to them possessed. They'd have to ask her when she was okay again whether she had an anti-possession tattoo or not.

"We're gonna kill that sonofabitch." Dean promised. He had to watch his driving while his blood boiled. He wanted to floor it back to Bobby's and get her fixed up and comfortable as soon as he could. 

Leila woke up when the Impala came to a half. They had reached Bobby's house.
Dean opened the passenger seat for her and she got out of the car, feeling incredibly self aware of her appearance.
Sam, usually good with sensitive moments, didn't know whether to go in and hug Leila or give her space. Due to his lack of decision making, he just stood there starring at her.
Sam had texted Bobby that Leila was with them and coming back, so the brothers weren't surprised when Bobby had made an effort to push his chair over to the impala, ready to assist as best as he could.

Bobby, respectfully, didn't say anything. He just beckoned her over for a hug and let her go off to take a shower. Leila was certain the three men would stay in the lot to talk about what had happened to her.

The hot water of the shower was the most welcoming and soothing experience Leila could remember from the past year. Having been always within a radius of Lucifer's cold self, she had been craving any form of gentle heat. Being out of the sweat-matted clothes had been a delightful cleansing ritual in itself.
She washed her hair carefully; using too much shampoo so that her hair would definitely be clean afterwards. It stung her eyes as the suds ran down her face.
She ran her hands through her hair to get the shampoo through. There was still a subtle radiating pain from where Lucifer had tugged her head back. Her breath quickened when she looked down at her feet, expecting to see clumps of hair falling on the ground.

It was a miracle that he hadn't tugged away a fistful of hair, maybe it was because she went with the motion so not to damage her hair.
Vanity even in life-death situations. She couldn't help but snort at the absurdity of it all.

Wrapped in a thin blue towel, missing the warmth of the water, she walked to the study where she had left her suitcase and pulled out her only pair of sweatpants – in charcoal- and a white scooped neck t-shirt which displayed the words 'only love' in thin black print on the left breast side of the shirt.

When she entered the living room all the conversation ceased.
"Shit y'all, don't make it any more obvious or she'll think you were talking about her," She squeezed more water out of her hair with the towel. "What's the food situation like here?" She walked over to the cupboards, disheartened by the emptiness. "Okay, I designate Dean as food run man,"

"Sure, what will it be?" Dean slapped his hands together, making Bobby and Sam jolt. It may have been an effort to tell them to snap out of their silence and join the conversation. Sam cleared his throat and shifted in his seat.

"Mac 'n' Cheese," She closed her eyes as she said the magic words, "but also if you can find a green smoothie that would be great because I should probably have a vegetable or two,"

"Coming right up, Sammy? Bobby?"

"Same as you but with less cardiac arrest?"

"Burger a la everything," Bobby didn't take his eyes of Leila as he spoke, almost like he was checking her for possession.
Understandable.

The sound of the impala roaring to life was Bobby's queue to start talking to Leila about everything.
"Wanna glass of water?"
"Do you care or is it to see if I'm possessed?"
"Two birds with one stone, ain't it?"
She nodded at him appreciatively and drank the glass that he had extended to her. Of course, there was no reaction other then her accidently letting out a moan of appreciation for the cold water. The pounding headache had become so constant that she hadn't expected it could be cured from drinking water.

"I'll take another," she passed the cup back to him and dropped herself onto the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Sam finally asked her.

"Freakin' amazing after getting cleaned up." She answered half-honestly.

"Is it too early to talk about what happened?"

"He took me to Nick's house – that's the name of his vessel, he was my friend," Bobby rolled over with the water and then sat there, listening in on the conversation. Leila guzzled it down before speaking. "He said I could 'have Nick back' if I just told him how to make you say 'yes' to him,"
Sam looked torn. Like it was his fault she had been hurt by Lucifer.
"I said 'no', he did a few magic torture things, nothing, to my surprise, too debilitating in the long run, but I kept saying 'no', besides, you saw how Nick's getting... he's all bloody and shredded and pale, no way will he survive the Devil's inhabiting of his body." The room was silent, listening to her. "Then I was in a little cage in a cold room, then I was in some busy city and he was asking me about you again, then he got a psychic call or something from one of the pagan gods, asking for him to come stop the arguments."

"Someone prayed for Satan to end an argument?" Bobby asked, "That was suicidal,"

"You were at the Elysian Hotel?" Sam hadn't seen her there.
"I was, uh, hidden," she excused, "I saw him stabbed the other guy, Gabriel, they had a whole brotherly row. It was... really intense," She exhaled sharply, thinking about the words the brothers had exchanged, the genuine hurt that had been apparent in Lucifer's voice.
Perhaps that had been what had scared her more than being tossed around by Satan for a few days. It was seeing how he was an individual with emotional capabilities. His hate stemmed from something which, at the time, mean everything to him.
Humans act the same when hurt.
Angels – or, Archangels – just magnify the hurt and rage by 100%.

Leila couldn't hate the devil.
However she was angry and she directed that anger towards him; for taking Nick, for hurting her, for eventually hurting Sam and maybe hurting the whole world if the apocalypse is as Hollywood makes it out to be.

"I'm sorry, Leila," Sam spoke softly.

"and I'm hungry, Dean better be quick," She responded, dismissing the emotions that were trying to close her throat and shove out ugly sobs again.