Prologue

Life's been a bit crazy lately for Dylan. Well, not exactly. He's a home schooled boy and he really doesn't know what goes on in the outside world. His parents decided to let him stay at home instead of going to school like every normal kid. Or perhaps, every other kid that's not as rich as they were.

He's an only kid to the CEO of the biggest multimedia company in the USA and one of the world's hottest and richest model. His parents, Alan and Quincy Bennie are mostly away from home. His dad is always working on shows and his mom is always in another state or country modelling her ass off.

He doesn't like the fact that he has to be at home and stay with his nanny who technically isn't really a nanny. She's way too young to be called that. She's just 25. And she always brings different guys home. She pays him to keep quiet, the money is good, not that he doesn't have money, because he does, but he could still do with more money. Not that he uses it for anything.

He has to be home schooled because his mom has this ridiculous idea that he'll be bullied once he steps food in school. He could go to a private school where the kids are as rich as him but the nearest private school is a state away from home and it's a boarding school. His mom doesn't want him to be so far away from home and honestly, Dylan thinks she's a hypocrite since she's almost never at home.

But there's nothing he can do about it. He has to stay at home all the time. His life is really boring. Its always the same thing over and over. He wakes up, has a class till 12, has piano lessons after lunch, sleep for a while or play video games, alone, which is totally lonely and eat dinner with his babysitter/nanny/whore.

Dylan is pretty much a lonely kid. The only thing he wishes for is to have some friends that he could talk to, watch movies with, go to the mall with and not be stuck with Angela and her one of many boyfriends. But his parents never seem to understand that since they are never home. Whenever they do come home, all they care about is how he is doing with school work which he thinks is not school work at all, because, technically he is not in a school.

It was Sunday and his alarm was blaring at eight in the morning as usual. He got up grumbling cause he had to get ready for church service. Not to be rude but Dylan really hates that he has to go to church. But his mom insists on it even if she's not at home. His mother can be a pain in the ass sometimes. She's a very stern woman although she's loving and funny at times. No one would ever want a piece of her sassy attitude.

To him, what they taught at church was just some piece of crap because he never really understood it. The only people he related to that were close to being called friends were his nanny and her boyfriends. But they are also never around mostly unless it's to help with keeping the house, which the maids do. Angela never really does anything. She's just living off his parents money in Dylan's opinion.

He grumpily went to his bathroom which was too big anyway. He didn't see why he had to get a big bathroom as well as a big bedroom. But everything in the house was big so it was normal. Their house was a three storey mansion. It had two large living rooms, six bedrooms also large before the master bedroom. Dylan's bedroom was on the second floor with two guest bedrooms. Angela's bedroom was on the first floor with the video room, music room and classroom. Each floor had four rooms. The last floor had his parents' room, their gym, their living room and the other one which he never went to. He didn't even know what was there.

He made sure the water was warm before stepping into the shower. Sometimes he wondered why he had both a bathtub and a shower, but who knew? It could come in handy someday. After showering, he went back to his room and opened the walk in closet. Sometimes he never knew what to wear. All he had was dress shirts and dress pants and a few t-shirts which were really expensive. He bought two pairs of skinny jeans — since they were what boys his age wore — when he went to the mall with his nanny and they were quite cheap in his opinion. He picked up one of my many pairs of trousers, a white long sleeved shirt and a suit to go with it.