Seventeen

Sorry for typos.
❤️
***

"Oh..." the girl laughed. "I'm sorry," she apologized as she looked up at me.

"That's okay," I replied as I tried to push her off me but she held on, making me frown.

"You're cute," she giggled.

Was she drunk? I had seen enough of drunk Angela to be able to tell that this girl was drunk, although, she only seemed tipsy and was somehow aware of her surroundings.

"Thanks," I said. What was I going to do with her? I had no idea who she was, yet, she was clinging to me like I was her lifeline.

"I'm Chelsea," she hiccuped. "Do you... do you want to... 'hiccup' ...do body shots on me?" She asked as she pushed her breasts up in her pink tank top suggestively. I grimaced at that. I didn't know what body shots were but no thanks.

"Come on! Those two fags are doing it in the kitchen!" She laughed. "Let's do some!!" She cheered and began pulling me towards the kitchen.

"Where are your friends?" I asked her, hoping to hand her over to one of them.

"Chelsea!!" I heard a girl shout from behind us and immediately turned to see Killian coming towards us with a dark skinned girl whom I recognized as Shaniqua, Kristen's friend.

Thank God!

"Sorry about her," the girl apologized, pulling Chelsea away from me and I gladly let her.

"Where were you?" I asked Killian when the girls left.

"Getting a smoke outside," he stated with a shrug and walked past me into the kitchen. I sighed. Why was he acting like that? I didn't say anything however and followed him to the kitchen, stopping in my tracks when I saw two boys on the counter.

One was lying on his back, bare chested with the other straddling him. The one on top had his mouth on the other's nipple and it seemed like he was kissing him. Then he pulled away and poured what looked like vodka on the boy's chest before licking it. What was he doing? I didn't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off them, till Killian snapped his fingers in my face. He raised a brow at me.

"Want me to wipe that drool off your face?" He asked, smirking, and although it seemed harsh, I could tell that he was only teasing me. It didn't stop me from blushing profusely though.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Body shots" he stated. So that was what body shots were. Now, seeing it in action, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel. Before I could ask though, Killian took my hand and led me to another corner of the living room where a group of guys sat. I instantly recognized his friend Chris who was bent over a girl, taking up more than half of the sofa. Killian sat next to them though and I wondered how he could just do that. Did he not realize what they were doing? I mean, I could tell it was intimate, giving how Chris had his face buried in the girls neck and his hands touching her everywhere. Before I could voice my opinion, Killian pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

This again? It made me feel so small when he did that but somehow, I enjoyed it. Sighing, I leaned back into him, resting my head on his shoulders while he talked to the other guys. I noticed two of the guys in front of us kissing. A blush coated my cheeks instantly. Why was everyone kissing and doing weird stuff? First, Nick, then those two boys in the kitchen, and then Chris, and let's not forget the boys who were currently doing it in front of us.

Weirdly, I felt myself getting hot just by looking at them. I think Killian also noticed because he started rubbing my thighs, his hand dangerously close to the bulge forming in my pants. A shudder run through me at that. I was feeling a lot of things that I couldn't describe.