CHAPTER SIX

TW: idk if what i wrote would be triggering to some people but there's a part of this chapter with minimal violence? just proceed with caution in case, stay safe friends

-

Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung had gone their separate ways in order to find any glimpse of Spider-man and agreed to text each other the second they saw anything. Subconsciously, Yoongi knew the chances of seeing the hero were slim, taking into consideration how large Queens was and being in the right place at the right time was almost impossible, but he was hopeful for one of the three boys to get something.

Spider-man's sightings had increased drastically in the past few weeks, even when nothing was happening. Many people had spotted him swinging between buildings and sitting on rooftops, and Yoongi wanted to be one of those people.

As he was walking, he couldn't help but think about how Jungkook would have loved to be here. He had just talked about how much of a hero Spider-man was this morning, and now he could have been here with Yoongi looking for him. Okay, maybe Yoongi was mainly thinking of the 'being with him' part.

It wasn't Yoongi's fault he was smitten. Jungkook just existed with his big sparkly eyes and cute face and mannerisms. How was Yoongi not supposed to be whipped?

He sighed for what felt like the upteempth time that day, and mentally slapped himself for being so desperate, clingy and constantly complaining. He knew Jungkook was busy doing whatever it was he was doing, he knew he didn't need him around all the time, and he knew that sulking about it wasn't going to make any difference.

And yet, here he was, on the hunt for Spider-man and still thinking about the brown eyed boy that meant more to him than he would ever know. It was hopeless.

"Get yourself together, Yoongi. You have a job to do, stop thinking about him. If it's meant to be it'll happen, stop being annoying." Yoongi mumbled to himself, earning a few stares from people walking past him. Strangers thinking he was weird were the least of his worries at the moment, he remained unbothered.

Yoongi was wandering aimlessly at this point, he needed a destination at least.

yoongs:

have you two seen anything yet

tae:

absolutely nothing

unless you count some pigeons that scared jimin

chimchim:

they flew DIRECTLY at me i feared for my life i thought i was a goner

yoongs:

you two are searching together?