Author's Note

The Cat Girl was the first story I ever wrote on Wattpad. It's currently my second-most-read story! That was the first book in the Celestial Animals series.

Next, I wrote The Fish Boy. That was just a dumb story I wrote as a sequel to The Cat Girl, taking place from Sadie's nephew's point of view. There's not much impact from that story on the rest of the series.

After that, I took a long break from Wattpad. I wrote some other things over time and then decided to pick this series back up. I wrote The Last Minute, The Celestial Downfall, and The Last Sallaral within a few weeks.

Then I wrote some other random things for awhile, until I eventually got writer's block and didn't know what else to write about.

I finally got back to it a few months ago, finishing Blast Off and some other things I'd been working on.

When I started writing Blast Off, I knew that I was going to finish the series soon. Blast Off was the sixth book and I felt like that was a lot of books. I did want to wrap things up in a nice little bow, which I feel I accomplished at the end of this story.

I hope you enjoyed reading my series! Writing this author's note is bittersweet because not only did I finish the book, I finished the series that got me started on Wattpad. Don't forget to check out my Instagram and YouTube (in my bio) and I hope you have a great day! 💚 💜 💛