18

"Oh Jesus that woman, anyway, come on, I'll take you back to the Gallagher's" her father said as she shook her head. "It's alright" she said honestly while looking down as he looked at her. "Private, I did that in your best interest, nobody touches my little girl" he explained as she kept shaking her head. "No, of course, I know that I just have something else to do before going home" she said as he nodded, accepting it. "Well I'll see you later okay" he said while hugging her before walking off as she walked down the streets to the Alibi room.

She wasn't dressed up, it was the same old hoodie and shorts combinations with a nest thrown on top of her head but that's how she always looked and nobody cared about what you looked like on the South Side. She used all of her strength to push open the door and was greeted with the smell of booze. She stepped over a man passed out on the floor and immediately went behind the counter to get herself a glass of vodka before sitting on a worn-in barstool. "Who's the bum ?" Veronica asked no one in particular as Frank stood up. "Bum ? That's Charlie Cavanaugh" he shouted as she looked at him and lifted his glass to her as she did the same before slugging it back. Veronica was quick to come over.

"Excuse me young lady, what the fuck do you think you're doing ?" she asked as Charlie shrugged so the woman cupped her chin with one hand. "And what happened to your face ?" she then asked clearly but Charlie ignored her and wandered over to Lip who was sitting on the far corner of the bar. "Lip" she said over-enthusiastically through a smile as he smiled back. "Charlie" he said back in the same tone as he patted a seat for her to sit down so she did. "I thought you were hanging out with Karen" she said confused as he nodded. "So did I" he said before slugging back his bottle of beer as she looked at him.

"I saw her trying to fuck your dad. I was just glad it wasn't mine this time" he said with his face scrunched up before slugging back the glass next to him. "You deserve better than her" she said while looking at him as he raised his eyebrows. "Oh yeah. You always seemed pretty good for me" he said as she kept silent but kept her gaze on him. "Or so I've been told, I've never felt this happy with somebody before" he said as she smiled. "H-how did you find out ?" she asked as he shrugged. "I know you Bubs. You weren't going to the bathroom" he said as she started laughing at the pair talked and drank until the early hours of the morning.

Just before midnight Iggy came in, knowing she was there and wanted only one thing and for once she ignored it. She was too engulfed by Lip's conversation to notice the man standing there. He was also drunk so eventually gave up and found one of his cousins playing pool and left it all that.

2am and the pair were blackout drunk running through the streets. "Tag" Lip shouted while shoving her foreword and running as fast as he could to get away from her. She shrieked and bolted after him, she was nearly falling over with laughter and so was he. They were both at a level of drunk where they found everything and anything funny. They kept running before stopping in an alleyway to catch their breaths. "Jesus Christ, why don't we do this more often ?" Lip asked through pants as she shrugged. "You're too busy for me these days" she said honestly as he slung his arm around her shoulder and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Never" he said honestly. "Never. Never. Never" he kept whispering as he kept kissing her forehead and it was there, she felt everything she'd ever felt for him and a whole lot more. "So you uh going to tell me who did that now ?" he asked as she shrugged. "You really want to to know ?" she asked while sitting on the side of the curb, he nodded and took his spot next to her. "Brett" she whispered as he raised his eyebrows. "What the fuck" he shouted while standing up but they were greeted by a police officer. It was Tony so they knew there was no real consequence to their actions, he was too pussy to arrest them incase Fiona got mad at him.

"I just busted my ass running around town looking for you two. You're in big trouble" he said with his hands in his pockets as the pair shrugged and Lip lit a cigarette. "But I suppose I've found you now so I'll just take you back home" Tony as Lip inhaled his cigarette and looked at Charlie before looking back at the cop standing infront of them, they couldn't be more unamused if they tried. "Bit sad don't you think ?" he asked as Charlie smirked, she knew a remark was coming. "Out looking for us when all you probably got was a noise complaint when there's probably an old lady getting shivved" he said as Tony just tutted before putting the pair into the back of the car. He handcuffed them which was weird since he never did if he was just picking the pair up after a drunken night. After about 5 minutes they arrived back at the Gallagher's. Charlie's head was spinning so when Tony told her to get out she just looked around. Thankfully Mickey was leaving the Gallagher house so asked what was wrong and was able to pick up Charlie while Ian got Fiona.

She walked downstairs wearing an oversized shirt as her infamous "fuck off" mask was on her head. She rubbed her eyes before realizing what was before her. "What did they do now ?" she asked shocked as Tony shook his head. "They were just drunk and I've gotten a few complaints so I said I'd get them home" he said as she kept her arms folded and looked at Lips hands. "Why's he handcuffed ?" she asked confused as Tony immediately uncuffed him and he walked over to Ian. "Just Charlie and Lip you found ?" she said as Tony nodded and she ruffled Ian's hair which was her way of telling him that she was happy he kept out of trouble.

"Jesus Charlie looks rough" she said while looking at the girl who was falling asleep in Mickeys arms with her hands cuffed together. Tony quickly took off the handcuffs before saying goodbye and leaving. Mickey walked back in and lay her on the couch. "You better not make a habit of this Brooklyn" he said while tapping her head before walking out where she slowly fell asleep.