24

It was mid morning the next day and a traumatised Ian and Charlie were sitting anxiously on the couch. They spent the night at the hospital but were told to leave, get some rest and keep a responsible parent or guardian there at all times. This should've been Fiona but she was arrested for questioning so all they had was Lip to rely on. The pair were in a worrying silence and were both half asleep until they heard a loud knock on the door which startled them. "I'll uh-I'll get it" she said, she was nearly sick with worry but opened the door to see Lennon and Chanel standing there. "We heard about Liam" Lennon whispered as she immediately wrapped him in a hug. "I missed you" she whispered back as he smiled, let go and she stepped aside to let the pair in.

"Who's this flaming hot Cheeto ?" Chanel asked while throwing herself on the couch next to Ian. She flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder and batted her fake eyelashes at him. She was giving him the look Charlie had seen her do way too many times, it made men fall at her feet but Ian wasn't going to be her next culprit and that moment definitely wasn't the time. "She insisted on coming" Lennon said through an awkward nod as Charlie sighed. "She can have a bit of respect then" she said while pulling her cousin off the chair and sitting in her place. It wasn't until Chanel was smiling like a Cheshire Cat that Charlie turned around to see the sight on the stairs. A man about twenty was standing there with Debbie hanging onto him. "Matt ? Oh my gosh, hi" her cousin said through a smile once she noticed him as the boys face went pale. "Chanel" he said shocked as Lennon, Ian and Charlie all exchanges confused glances with him.

"I met Matty through tinder." she said as he turned bright red. "You live in New York" Charlie shouted annoyed and sleep deprived. "Dad thought I was in Aruba. I was here"she said through a smile as Charlie put her head in her hands, she couldn't deal with her. "Who's this ? Oh, that's so cute you never told me you were a tutor. Struggling with algebra ?" Chanel asked Debbie who made a face and shook her head. "We're in love" she said proudly, Matty looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up. "Yeah.... right" Chanel said trying to be positive as Charlie scanned Debbies attire.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Charlie said disgusted that the thirteen year old Debbie Gallagher walked downstairs with a twenty something year old man dressed like a prostitot. "I look hot" Debbie said confidently with her arms folded as Charlie scoffed. "Hot ? Is that what he told you ? Last month you liked Little Hank" she began as Debbie shook her head. "That was before I met Svetlana" she said honestly as Charlie looked to Ian confused. "Commy handwhore who's engaged to Mickey" he said blankly as Charlie's jaw dropped, it was all too much to handle at once, she was not supposed to play the Fiona.

Ian was very clearly heartbroken. Fiona, their anchor was at risk of being sentenced to jail. Lip was too angry to properly talked to and wouldn't speak unless it was to a doctor or nurse. Carl was nowhere to be found. Debbie was out doing god knows what and Liam was at risk of death.

"Ten seconds to go upstairs and change before I loose it, I have way too much to deal with right now besides adding saving you from getting groomed to the list" Charlie said, she was so overwhelmed it came out as a whisper. "No way, I'm meeting Holly and Ellie, this is no different to how you and Fiona dress" she said honestly, she was going to challenge Charlie as much as she could. "I'm eighteen and Fiona's twenty-two, you're thirteen so nice try but you're not winning, get changed" she said calmly but Debbie was standing there with her arms folded, they were like two bulls who'd locked horns and Debbie knew she was getting a rise out of Charlie. If Charlie was a cartoon character she'd have steam coming out of her ears. "Fine. Liam. Your little brother Liam is in hospital fighting for his life, he needs us, all of us but you're being a selfish brat running around playing who can fuck me first" Charlie jabbed as Debbie smirked.

"I'm not you, I can stick to one man, I can see when someone's in love with me, you can't" Debbie jabbed back but before Charlie could even answer she kept talking. "What is Hayden said again ? You're easy, anyone who wants you can have you but you're really in love with Lip. Poor Iggy learned that the hard way. Ellie told me the truth about you getting with all of those guys, it's because of your issues with your family" she said condescendingly, Charlie's face told them all they needed to take cover so Matty took it as his cue to leave. "It's been nice to meet you all, Chanel, I'd love a catch-up" Matty interrupted awkwardly and knowing what was about to go down Chanel immediately got up and they left.