Chapter 7-A Rare Being

Me and Rae get into our dorm after Billy and Brayden escorting us since their dorm isn't that far and the guys just wouldn't stop asking about me meeting the goddess's and looking at my new appearance. Rae went to the bathroom and I decided to join her and as we showered I let my new form show and she hugged me while pressing her boobs against my back "You know this new form kinda makes you look sexy." She said with a seductive voice which made the fur on my ears and tail stand up while blushing and getting hard, this Rae caught on to and licked my neck then bites into it giving me more pleasure then she pulled her fangs out "I don't know if you realize, but we royal vampires can choose if the bite hurts or pleasurable and I hope it put you to the top of your game." I looked at her and seeing her smiling evilly while also happy and I smiled back "It has, so do you want to do it here or in bed?" I turn around and put my hand on her pussy and started to put my middle finger in her which caused her to give a quick somewhat high pitched inhale and she bites her lip then says "If you want we can do both." I smirked then stopped the fingering and picked her up while kissing her passionately while she did the same and I line myself as I heard her say 'I'm ready for you to take me daddy' in a sexual voice in my head and just slowly pushed myself in as she hugged me tightly then smelt blood, realizing that I'm her first. We pulled away from the kiss when I'm all the way in and looks at her, seeing a tear leave her eyes and wipes them as I wait for her to tell me to start moving again. After a little bit she nods I start slowly thrusting in and out as she starts panting/moaning, Rae then says 'Come on babe you know you want to go wild so take me and make me your prey' with her saying that in my head I started ramming her as she showed her neck while giving me a look and I nod then bit into her neck making her scream/moan in pleasure, after fifteen minutes while came out third time and I put her down while helping her stand and shower once we got done we brushed our teeth, went to my room and after having my way with her she showed her beastly side and we fucked for an hour with both of us panting heavily, but mostly me for how rough and demanding she was of me, I looked at the new love bites and scratches she left on me then looked at her "You treated me as if I was some cat post." I say between pants which just made her giggle as she went and laid on top of me happily licking some blood that was coming from some if not most of her love bites and scratches "It just shows that your body,mind,heart and soul belong to me handsome." She said seductively and I chuckle a little "And your body,mind,heart and soul belong to me forever even after death." She kissed me and cuddled up to my chest "You're such a tool." Rae said with a little tiredness in her voice "Well that's what comes with the package." I said with a smirk and we both said goodnight then fell to sleep peacefully in each other's embrace.