Chapter 8- The Blood Pack

Morning came and I woke up to the smell of a wonderful smelling breakfast and saw that Rae was not in bed so I got up and walked to the bathroom, after my shower and brushing my teeth I walked onto the kitchen to see Rae wearing red bra and panties. She turned her attention to me with a big smile on her face "Morning babe how did you sleep last night?" I smiled and walk up behind her in my boxers and kisses her cheek "I slept wonderful after having being in heaven and hell with you." I say lovingly and then hears a giggle "Which part was hell for you?" I gulped then showed her my scared body "Maybe all of these and the ones on my back." She finishes making scrambled eggs and turns off the stove then walks up to me "Well that's not what you said or showed when I gave you these battle scares." I sigh knowing it's true "Well....uhm...dann." blushes as Rae just giggles victoriously as we went and had our breakfast then I got dressed, left after giving her a kiss goodbye and met up with Billy and Brayden as we left academy grounds and the two start asking about all the bite marks on my neck. "Guys fuck off it's nothing to worry about." they smirked and said inunison "You got laid last night!" they said happily and loudly which made me blush and growl "Shut the fuck up and keep it down assholes." the two laugh and I sigh as we head to an arcade game store nearby and we start playing Halo: Firteam Raven and after beating the game we went to a pool table while drinking each having a drink of our own as we played as Billy talks about this chick who might be into him. I look at Brayden and we both smirked then said "Oooh lil Billy dog has a puppy crush." said loud enough some people looked at us and Billy tackled us both while growling and I used my new power to levitate him up as he went back to his normal form and just growled then put him down as we enjoyed our time at the place. We left and went to a custom clothes shop as we got custom hoodies that said Blood Pack and got one for Rae knowing what her size was and what she like while the rest of us had the exact same hoodies, but only difference was our names were on them and had different symbols. Once I get to the dorm Rae and her friends great me then shows Rae her new hoodie and she smiles while putting it on then hugged me, I hug her back then went to my room and started doing my work while she had her girl time until I heard her say "Yeah those are from me why?" I listened and as one of the girls asked "Did you two have sex last night?" Rae ends up telling them the truth and they all congrat her and I slammed my head on to my desk then all of them were at my door, turns and looks at them with annoyance, but Rae comes up and kisses me which made me feel a little less embarrassed. We heard friends giggle and she told them to let me be alone, she left and with them while shutting my door, peace was once again in my room as I worked away and ends up falling asleep during my work, Rae had put me in my bed and she laid down next to me.