Chapter 11-They're Real!?

It's been three days since my encounter with the strange creature and during lunch something horrible, but amazing happens some used their powers to make a huge crystal to watch the news on and what we all saw them and there was a shock. On the news me and everyone at school saw covenant ships coming out of orbit and landing near us as everyone got scared me and my boys looked at each other and knew that everyone would need help. Then the screen cuts off and a prophet appears broadcasting a signal "Creatures of earth I am the prophet of truth and we the covenant are here to ask for your help in killing the human threat." This pissed me of so I got up tossed Bill my phone as Brayden got up and got started on making it so my broadcast was connected to the prophets once me and Billy got green lit he started the recording and cleared my throat. "Prophet of truth what you say is heresy!" He blinks in shock then his expression goes back to calm and asks "What is your name demon?" I smiled and stepped forward "Names Oran code name BloodToken leader of the 201st and your worst nightmare." I growled and my ODST spartan chest plate appeared as it started showing the rest of itself until my helmet was last then all of a sudden other broadcasts of my spartan fireteams started showing up with each announcing "Jack code name Death Shot Major of the 201st." "Jacob code name Doomsday, leader of Delta squad." The prophet started looking worried as Billy and Brayden walk up next to me in their spartan armor "Billy code name L3thalWeapon5 and Warrant Officer of the 201st." Billy said proudly and stood like a marine then Brayden went "Brayden code name AVLSavageGaming and Warrant Officer of the 201st." As everyone in the lunch room looked at us in shock and the shock of about ten thousand people on screen who were combat ready thanks to me being able to send them all armor that they used in our game. "Then you and the rest of your kind will burn, Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demons will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!" (This line is from Halo 3.) His transmission ends and I look at all the Spartans "Listen up men today we face the covenant,kick their alien asses back where they came from and not earth fall to their hands! Do I make myself clear Spartans!" I yelled and get a yelled response back "SIR YES SIR!" I take off my helmet as my second self appears "Mhm damn right I am now start communicating plans of attack with your leaders 201st members portals are ready for you to us." I put my helmet on and the crystal disappears, my broadcast ends and makes a huge telepad for my battalion, with in no time everyone at school starts asking questions then I hear my portal activate and my whole battalion appears with each of their weapons they love using or are great with. "Listen after this war I'll answer all questions, but we got some mean ugly SOB's coming so unless you want to die I suggest you go find my sergeants and get set for war." Me,Billy,Brayden and my ten generals follows us outside as we set up a shielded barrier around all major cities that are close to me and neighborhoods, we ended up also sending out a broadcast that told all civilians to get into a safety bunker I've made yesterday. Once that was done we went back in and the teachers looked at the three of us, then ms. Conner the principal walked up "What are your orders sir?" The whole school body and staff gasp as to see that they'll be following my orders and Rae walks up to me in her own armor that looks like mine, but blue was where my red is and pink was were my black is. Rae stood next to me as I took my helmet off for me to be able to give out orders "First off the shields around all major cities will not last so I want all personal who can fly a pelican and hornet to engage the enemy when they start sending down their phantoms,banshees,leeches and krakens. Next we need heavy and light ground teams to take out any ground forces they send. Finally we need heavy capital ships up in the sky so it will take a lot of fire power." Every student and staff member gets scared then my wrist com beeps when I answer it shows three holograms of the leaders of 202nd,3rd and 4th "Are you three and your battalions ready?" They stand at attention "Sir! Yes sir!" I smile "good because we we can combine our forces we'll be able to destroy every ship faster than they can kill us and one more thing so we have another advantage." I smirk and plays a broadcast of 343 guilty spark monitor of installation 04 telling the truth about halo and then start hearing broadcast casts from the covenant elites "This is Vah'ha my fleet of elites are with you demons." More and more come in making me smile more as I give the order "Track all those signals and put friendly IFF tags on them." My engineers nod as they start tagging friendly covenant ships as I put my helmet on then a DMR appears on my back while I hold a sniper rifle "FOR EARTH!!!" And everyone shouts it back as every pilot,driver,gunner,engineer,demon,werewolf ,vampire,ghoul,angel, etc gets to their stations.