Chapter 13-Demigod?!

I wake feeling like I'm suffocating and sees a pair of boobs in my face which get me shocked then blushing as to who they belonged to, uses one of my abilities and turns to smoke then gets next to my bed reappearing as my normal self. "How the hell did Vah'sinna get in here I thought I-" Looks at my busted door and saw the plasma burns 'So she started adopting the earth custom of breaking and entering great' thinks annoyed that I'll have to try and rebuild it again. My thinking gets interrupted by the tall sangheili female who ends up being 6,5, she giggles and hugs me which wouldn't be bad, if it hadn't been that fact that she was burying my head between her boobs. "Morning Oran." She says with a smile while I try to use my magic again until my instincts said 'We're fucked.' That's when I heard a female cough and my whole body shut down 'Dear goddesses please help.' Vah'sinna looks at Rae "Good morning Rae I hope we didn't wake you up." Vah'sinna said with out a care in the world while I'm glad that I slept in my clothes then Rae uses one of her lighting bolts to hit Vah'sinna, but I took it for her since it didn't seem right or it was the fact to prevent a war happening or something that for the life of me never thought about. I'm knocked out and an hour later wake up seeing Vah'sinna dressed and Rae seemed to be pissed, that look and tried to run away fast as I almost could touch the dorm doorknob, magic stopped me as my heart raced fast "Tell me why she was wearing only panties and you better find a good excuse." She said sternly to only me not having a single clue so she bit my neck in full pain again as I tried to yell, but my mouth was closed and felt like something kept a good hold of my throat. After ten minutes of pain I'm released and just puts my hand on the spot she bit then asked Vah'sinna why she was in my bed and Vah'sinna replied with "Well I read your laws and it states that I'm allowed to keep my sangheili traditions and religion." She smiled not knowing that some laws actually prevent what she wants so I just say 'Fuck it' and gave Vah'sinna all the knowledge I know to her with my magic. Vah'sinna blushes red and looks down in shame which was knew then she looked at me and said "So you really don't want another mate." My dragon decided to say in my head 'We would like another!' My right eye twitches then clears my throat then speaks "I'm sorry, but this is not a story and Rae is the only woman for me." My voice sounds so dry then Vah'sinna sighs and respects my decision, but she was still under my watch so I made her a second room that took twenty minutes to make her feel like she's home then once it was done I went and took a nap. After being in pain for ten minutes then just after made Vah'sinna's room it was just to tiring for me, Rae and Vah'sinna talk about how different our worlds and Vah'sinna ended up telling Rae about how some warrior males would deny a warrior female until the female as done enough submitting that he takes her. Once Vah'sinna finishes Rae thinks about how Vah'sinna never really had actually tried to get me naked, but still was annoyed at the sangheili girl who acted like a teen girl who just seemed to innocent and curious for her own good. I wake up later to send them both doing some girl bonding and it made me happy, the two looked at me and smiled happily which got me scared at first which was my right since they started painting my nails, doing my hair and putting makeup on me. They hear my low growls, but Rae just hugs me and makes me sigh since I didn't like being used as a doll for their amusement. I'm walking through the forest near the academy to have some alone time then decides to try something, closes my eyes and concentrates then all three of my monster selfs appeared in their forms outside of me. They looked at each other in surprise and I smiled as we four talk while walking then after a bit we come back to the academy as the students look confused since they didn't know were the new three monsters. I run into Rae,Billy,Brayden and Vah'sinna "Hey everyone I would like to introduce you all to some friends." Rae gasped "No way it can't be, Oran aren't they..I mean....those are your monsters." Me and so called my monsters laughed a bit then my wolf spoke "Yes and no, see it was only when Oran released us we each got our old memories back, let's just say he is our reincarnation of us all." Everyone even the rest of the student body since they wanted to know who the three monsters were, my vampire me spoke "I'm Lord various son of the goddess of vampires." Everyone even me were shocked then my wolf spoke again "I am shadow fur, son of the wolf goddess." Then lastly my dragon "I am Blaze wing, and if you could guess I am the son of the goddess of dragons." Every student just stared and some started to shake as they realized that I'm basically a demigod/son of the three powerful goddesses. I looked at the student body and laughed a bit which made those who were scared before tremble "Calm down you big babies I ain't gonna hurt any of you, even though there are those of you who really need it." I say looking at the trembling monsters since the humans didn't do anything, Various looks at the vampires and those with vampire blood as he hears their thoughts same with Shadow fur and Blaze wing. I walk up to Vah'sinna "You know I was thinking since after giving you all the knowledge I know about earth, that you would like to live here and you can be like my adopted sister as long as you don't try seducing me." She blushes then giggles and says "Alright, deal and don't worry I will stop and it will actually be fun to have a little brother since I don't have siblings." I nod while Rae looks at me "Babe will you just stop being jealous and thanks to Various I could read your mind, that goes for all vampires as well." Rae blushed red and looked away shyly "I have no idea what you're talking about." I laugh then hugs her and let's her be able to feel my feelings and thoughts about her, she smiles and kissed me which caused Billy and Brayden jokingly make gagging noises as I rolled my eyes.