Chapter 14- The End❤️

It's been another month and Halloween is getting closer so me and Rae decorated our dorm for it while also having our door decorated too as my three forms were in me again, but something was feeling different as the holiday was getting close. Vah'sinna my newly declared sister walks up behind me and gives me a death hug because now she hugs me so tightly while giggling, she let's me go as we talk then she leaves to go shopping. I get bored and start watching my favorite anime because it's mature,funny and most of all an anime, opens up my laptop and starts playing Highschool DxD on my Hulu account while smiling since I could finish the series in English dub because I suck at reading the subtitles without having to stop each scene to read. Rae walks into my room quietly as the main character issei wakes up to a completely naked Rias Gremory , this made Rae smirk and she shut my laptop which made me jump then she spun my chair around to see her smirking. I gulp in fear of her a little bit , not sure if she knew the anime or not and just watched as she sat on my lap looking down on me "You're a naughty boy for watching hentai." try to say something, but getting lost in her eyes nothing came out then Rae took her shirt off revealing her boobs and I couldn't help, but to start groping which seemed to make her happy since we haven't actually had sex in a couple of months. After a bit of teasing we have an hour of sex then lay down while I'm thinking 'I am so fucking glad the author can allow me to have some fun.' Rae giggles as she falls asleep, three months passed and I try calming down my nerves while wearing my tux "Dude you need to relax." Brayden Says as if he's been in the situation I'm "You have no idea how I'm feeling right now man so screw you." I just stand then hears the doors open as the music starts and everyone stares down the isle seeing the floor girls then behind them the top royal vampire princess herself, Rae. She walks up happily while looking at me and I smile back, we did our wedding vows and after that everyone started eating,talking,hanging out or drinking as me and my wife Rae cut the first two pieces of the cake. I wanted to make it memorable so I smirked and ate some of it then as Vah'sinna takes a picture of us, when she looks at it she sees Rae's face getting caked from the side while she got me too. Everyone looks at us, but we just laugh at each other since we thought the same thing, after cleaning up and it starting to become dark I use some of my magic to snap my fingers and fireworks started shooting off into the sky making beautiful colors. Vah'sinna took a picture of me and Rae standing in front of the fireworks as my hannds were on Rae's stomach to make a heart and she did the same with her hands, since she was pregnant. Seven years later I'm in bed sleeping with my wonderful wife, until some little boy and girl started jumping on the bed chanting "Wake up wake up wake up!" They both had fangs, but both had different eyes the boy's right eye was blue and his left was green while his sister had green on her right and blue on the left. They both smile at us, our son mostly resembled his mother and our daughter mostly resembled me "It's to damn early." I say annoyed with my face in my pillow while Rae just smacks my head "No swearing in front of ours kids Oran!" She says in a little anger and shock that I swore, but the kids just laugh and get off the bed then ran downstairs as I sit up and yawn like a dog since it's my normal yawn. Cracks my back then kisses lovely wife as we both get dressed and head downstairs to see the children playing the original Xbox together as their first game I let them play on it was mine. "Die covenant squid face!" Xavier says as he shotguns an elite in the face "Look out Hunter!" Vanessa says as she shoots a rocket launcher at the Hunter getting close to her. I smile at my kids because they reminded me of myself when I was little and played Halo: CE at their age. Rae starts cooking breakfast and I help then smirks as our son starts playing the Halo theme song while rocking out, but Rae seems annoyed while Vanessa doesn't care because she loves Halo and if she has any of her mother in her she might become a PS lover instead of Xbox growing up. Breakfast gets done and the kids finish their level then walk up to the kitchen table and start eating "So today I'm gonna visit Vah'sinna and Brayden." I tell Rae "Then after that I'm gonna go visit Billy and his family, hey maybe they all will want to come here and hang out and possibly bring their kids." I see Xavier and Vanessa's eyes light up in excitement "Well why don't you just call them all and see if they could come over so that you don't go have to waste time going to each house." Rae says making a good point and coffee "Yeah you're right." She hands me my cup of coffee as she has hers, we both see the kids playing against each other on the multiplayer map Sidewinder which was and still is my favorite map in Halo: CE since it was the most me and my cousin always played on. Two hours later Brayden and Vah'sinna come over with their two kids, the oldest was Sha'denval she was an sangheili, but she had white demon wings and tail like her father while the younger one was Vail he was a demon with sangheili skin. Xavier and Vanessa hugged both of them and the four started to play Halo 3 on my old gears of war Xbox 360 slim, they laughed and decided to try to play LASO which me and Brayden just smiled then Billy walked in with his wolf wife Mary who was holding their new born baby. We all talked and had fun while the kids stopped playing campaign LASO and just played multiplayer against one and another. After four hours of fun and having dinner our friends left as we went to our bathroom to brush our teeth and the kids did the same. We all went to bed and years went by as we took our kids to school to the day they got married and moved on, me and Rae would visit our parents cemeteries cause we out lived them since my mom was human and Rae's parents were just at that age, me and Rae could sense that our time on earth wouldn't last long and so we ended up in heaven watching our adult children having fun with their friends and loved ones. We smiled happily as our parents stood next to us and watched then the screen goes black and The song Contact Redux from Red vs Blue plays as big white letter say The End. The title cards start rolling, showing all the viewers the greatest and saddest memories then Burn by Papa Roach starts playing and shows all of our epic battles and game clips.