Chapter 6: The Monster Awakens

Third Person POV

In a dark room, there were 5 different people. Neptune and team CRDL. 

"Come on guys. Help me get back at that son of a bitch!" Neptune pleaded. 

"Why. What do we get out of it?" Cardin said. 

"I'll get you that hot bitch he always with." Neptune said. 

Cardin and his teammates look at each other with smiles. 

"Deal." Cardin answers. 

In the morning. 

Y/N woke up at 6:30 as he felt beams of light strike his face. He looks over to Olivia, who was wearing a black tank top that were barely covering her breast. Y/N just ignores it and slowly moves out of the bed, trying to not wake up Olivia. Y/N gets into his workout outfit. He unlocks the balcony and goes to the roof. Y/N runs his way to the roof. When he gets to the roof, he drops to do 150 push ups. After doing the 150 push ups, he walks to the edge of the roof and meditates there. He goes through his past memories, encountering his good and bad. He comes across the memory of him with Weiss at a carnival but flies past that, looking for something else. Y/N keeps going deeper into his memories as he continues to look through the memories. He finally comes to a stop as he looks at a certain memory. Him. Crying in front of a tomb. His weak self. Him, a 10 year old in black coffin armor. Carrying a Odachi as he looks at the tombstone. 

"I'm so sorry. Alissa.*sobs*  I should have been *sobs*stronger." Young Y/N said

Young Y/N cries on his knees as he looked at the grave. 

"Here lies Alissa L/N. 

Just born baby. "

Y/N feels his blood boil as he re -watches the memories. He stands up as he felt a hand touching his shoulder. He pulls back and looks at who was up there with him. He turns around and he sees team RWBY up there. 

"What are you guys doing up here" He said with a hint of anger in his voice. 

"We were worried about you." Blake answered. 

"Why is Weiss here?" Y/N said with a hint of venom in his voice. 

Weiss looks down in sadness hearing that Y/N doesn't want to be in the same area with her. Weiss starts to form tears as she looks down. 

"Y/N. Weiss just wants to talk to you." Yang said. 

"Uh. Fine." Y/N said with a hint of annoyance. 

Weiss looks up and tried to speak but hesitated. 

"Maybe we'll leave you guys alone." Team rby said. 

Blake, Ruby, and Yang leave the two as Weiss looks at Y/N with sadness in her eyes. 

"hey Y/N." Weiss awkwardly said. 

"What do you want? Here to tell me that you and Neptune got together" Y/N said with annoyance. 

Weiss starts to form tears as Y/N responded harshly. 

"Please. Can you *sobs* just listen" Weiss struggled to say through tears. 

"Why should I. You broke my heart. I would have never came back if Olivia said we had to." Y/N said harshly. 

Tears begin to stream down Weiss's cheeks. 

"I'm *sobs* sorry. Nep Nep" Weiss struggled to say. 

"Neptune what? Promised you a great future!" Y/N yelled. 

"He H H He" Weiss struggled to say as she cries.