Chapter 13: Family(Lemon)

Last Chapter

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N?"

"It's been a while...............baby sister."

Next Chapter

Third Person POV

Alissa stared at Death's Messenger realizing it is her big brother.

Alissa: B-Big Brother?
She said as tears rolled down from her eyes. She ran up and tackled him. She hugged him as years of tears streamed down her face.

Alissa: WHERE WERE YOU! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR YEARS ON END!

Y/N hugs her as tears fell from his eyes. He never felt so much pain, seeing his little sister again. He looked at her, seeing her E/C eyes. Her white hair. Her eyes showing years of pain and loneliness. He hugged her tight as she cried on him.

Y/N: I thought you were dead.
He said as tears fell.

Y/N: I watched you die that day. I should have been a better brother.
He said with tears streaming down his face.

Alissa tightens her hold as she cries on his shoulder. Alissa hugs her long lost brother as she cried on his shoulder. Her cries echoed through the room. She holds onto him as memories of their family flashed through her mind.

Olivia: So you finally made peace with yourself.

Y/N turns around and he sees Olivia standing there. He motions her over to them. Olivia walks up to him and stands in front of him as she had a small smile.

Olivia hugs Y/N as she nudges her head against his chest. Alissa looks at them with confusion.

Y/N: Alissa. This is Olivia. She found me after what happened.

Olivia looks at Alissa with worried in her eyes. Alissa hugs her Olivia as Olivia stands there, paralyzed. Olivia slowly brings her hands up and hugs her back.

Alissa: Thank you for looking after him.
She said as she held Olivia.

Then Death-Gun steps through the door.

Death-Gun: Y/N. We have to get your friends back to Beacon. Hades said they're stabled enough to be transferred back.

Alissa looks at Death-Gun with fear in her eyes. She gets behind Y/N.

Y/N: Its fine Alissa. He won't hurt you now that we confirmed who you are.

They all walked to the medical room and there they saw Blake and Yang awake. Team RWBY look at Alissa and pull out their weapons. Ruby charges at Alissa while she backs up in fear. Y/N pulls out his sword and blocks Ruby's attack.

Y/N: Ruby. Not in here. She was brainwashed.

Ruby: That doesn't explain why she attacked us one moment after telling us who she was!

Ruby then charges at Alissa again but Weiss froze her foot, stopping her.

Weiss: Ruby. Just stop it! We don't need another fight breaking out. We already have 2 people injured already.
She said as she looked down.

Ruby groans and walks back after she breaks the ice. Y/N walks to Blake and Yang. He places a hand on Yang's hand as she looked at him in his eyes. Yang blushes deeply as she holds his hand in hers. Yang slowly gets out of the bed while Blake does the same.

Hades: Y/N. Olivia. Death-Gun is going to get you guys back. I'll have to stay back to watch Wolf.

Death-Gun: Got it.