Chapter 19: Peace

Third Person POV

It's been 5 months since Y/N found out that Yang was pregnant. Due to this she was excused from her classes. Mostly being sleepy and hungry than normal. Ozpin found out since Y/N, Alissa, Olivia, and team RWBY has been around with Yang a lot more than usual.

Y/N's POV

I sat laid in bed with Yang as she snuggled against me. I looked to my left and I saw Olivia sleeping. I caressed her cheek as I laid there.

"I'm glad they're both safe."
I said to myself as I thought of the last mission where Death-Gun, Wolf, and I went off.

Flashback

Death-Gun: Death's Messenger. We're on sight.

"Good. Let's kill this son of a bitch."

Wolf/Death-Gun: Yes sir.

Third Person POV

Death's Messenger sped through the warehouse and set off a bomb in the main gate. Death-Gun sat in a building as he looked through his scope. While he was setting up, Wolf was on the roof of the warehouse as she started weaving her hands through the air.

Death's Messenger: Charges ready. You two?

Death-Gun: Ready.

Wolf: Illusion in place.
She said as she sits on the edge as she had smile on her face.

Death's Messenger: 3....2....1..

BOOM

The explosives detonate forcing the white fang members to pool out of the ware house. As they ran out of the ware house, Death's Messenger opened a portal a the entrance. They didn't see the portal due to the illusion Wolf placed. As some of the white fang members entered Death's Messenger pocket dimension. They all aimed his weapons at him. They all fired at him but they didn't do any damage.

White Fang #1: What?

White Fang #2: Did we all miss?

Death's Messenger then snaps his fingers and suddenly all heard was thumping.

THUD

THUD

THUD

White fang members: What the hell is that!
They all yelled out as something came out with an ax.

A/N: I don't own this!

They all fired at the beast Death's Messenger watched with satisfaction.

Death's Messenger: Guardian. Have your fun.

Guardian: Yes. My lord.

The guardian walked towards the white fang members as he swung his ax. The members scattered as they all shot at him.