Chapter 14: The Plan

3 days after White Fang Incident Third Person POV

Alissa, Olivia, and Y/N were standing in front of Hades, Death-Gun, and Wolf in their hideout. 

Hades: So we know that three people are with Cinder Falls. Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black. 

Olivia: That's it? 

Hades: There were Neopolitan and Roman Torchiwick but Y/N here killed Roman. 

Death-Gun: I was the one that put the bullet between his eyes. 

Alissa: W-Why am I-I here? 
She said as she hides behind Y/N. 

Olivia: We're here to get the other you out of you. We believe that Cinder and Emerald are the ones that put her in you. 

Alissa: I-I-I guess. 

Wolf: According to our lovely spy. Emerald can create illusions. Nothing on Mercury Black. 

Alissa: Who is the spy? 

Wolf: Reveal yourself. 

Out of the corner came a girl with pink hair and black hair. 

A/N: I don't own this! 

Olivia, Death-Gun, Hades, and Y/N all pulled out their weapons and aimed at the spy. 

Y/N: What is she doing here!
He said with venom in his voice. 

Wolf: She is our fellow spy. After her mind broke down after you killed Roman. I took advantage and brainwashed her. Wiped her memory clean. Now she works for us. Don't worry. I got plans if she is able to regain them. 

Y/N: Better be good. If she attacks any of us, I won't hesitate to kill her. 

Wolf: I could just overwhelm her mind with my semblance. After all, I am Black Coffin's illusionist. I can break your mind just by snapping my fingers. 

Alissa shivers as she said this. 

Wolf: Now. Neo. What do you have on Cinder and her goons. 

Neo pulls out her scroll and starts typing. 

Neo: They're all coming from Haven Academy. Their profiles are a lie. Plan on stealing the fall maiden's powers during the Vytal Festival. This all I have at the moment. 

Wolf: Good. Now go back before they suspect something. 

Neo nods and heads off. 

Y/N: The students are coming today. That means Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury are coming today. 

Wolf: Then we'll kill him them one by one. 

Death-Gun: I caught dibs on this mercury guy. 

Wolf: I'll stay with you all since I'll need to deal with Emerald.