Chapter 9: Confrontation

2 days after Yang and Y/N kissed Third Person POV
Y/N was in the hospital room as Olivia was sitting up in her bed. Y/N was chatting with her as she slowly got out of the bed. 

Olivia: Y/N. Thank you. 

Y/N: Anything to keep you safe. 

Olivia looked at her "brother" as she smiled that she wasn't the cold blooded killer he always was. Olivia thought deeply of her "brother". She looks back at all the memories she had with him. Meeting him the first time. Training with him. Having lunch with him on their days off. Her and her "brother" working together to save the faunas slaves from the schnee dust company. 

"HEY!" Someone yelled as they walked in. 

Y/N immediately gets up and points his sword at the person. 

???: Hey watch where you're pointing that  at!

Y/N: Oh. It's you. 

???: Yeah! 

Y/N: What do you want Ruby? 
He said as he sits down. 

Ruby: We're planning on going into Vale. We were wondering if you both wanted to come along. 

Olivia looks at Y/N and nods. 

Olivia: We'll love to. 

Ruby: Excellent! 

Olivia slowly gets out of the bed and gathers her stuff. The three of them walk out of the hospital and head over to the bullhead, where everyone was waiting for everyone. While they were walking to the bullhead, they came across team CRDL and Netpune. Y/N pulls out his sword but Olivia stops him. 

Olivia: Don't. It's not necessary. 

Y/N: He deserves a lot more from what I did back in the classroom. 

Olivia: I know but just leave it. 

Suddenly a knife was thrown at them. Y/N catches the knife and throws it back the owner. A scream ranged throughout the area. Olivia looks behind her to see who has thrown it. There she sees Neptune with a knife in his shoulder. Neptune was trying to take the knife out his shoulder. Y/N walks towards him with killer intent in his eyes. Team CRDL surrounded him, trying to prevent him from hurting Neptune. 

Cardin: Give it up big baby. We're taking that sexy bitch for ourselves. 

Y/N's eye color changed from his normal color and went red. He appeared in front of Cardin and shoves his sword down into Cardin's stomach. He grabs Cardin's throat and got punched him over and over. Everyone of Cardin's team watched in horror at how Y/N was beating their leader. Y/N kept punching and punching until he wasn't recognizable. He kicked Cardin across the head and he flew into a post. He looks at the rest with anger and murderous intent in his eyes. 

Y/N: Come after her again. And I'll make it worse than what was presented today. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR! 

Everyone of them nodded their head in fear and carried their leader away. They walked away to the bullhead as Cardin was carried away. 

Olivia's POV

Y/N is so sweet but he can be so aggressive. He is willing to protect me but he overdoes it. I couldn't hope for someone else rather than Y/N. He is such a sweet person. It wasn't long until we got to the bullhead. There I saw team RWBY in the bullhead, waiting for us. Ruby, Y/N, and I sat in the bullhead as it took off.