Chapter 10: Death's Messenger Reawakens (Rewrite)

On the previous chapter

Olivia: There! I saw her go down that alleyway! 

"BLAKE!" 

Onto the chapter now! 

Y/N beaten the white fang member to a bloody pulp. Blood from mouth. Nostrils. From all the cuts over his bodies.

Y/N: WHERE ARE THEY TAKING HER!

White Fang Member: Go fuck yourself.

Y/N unsheathed his sword and cuts the white fang member's ear off. The prisoner screamed in pain as blood splattered everywhere. Team RWBY watched in horror at what Y/N just did. Yang and Weiss covered this mouth as they watched. 

Y/N: WHERE IS SHE! 

He pulls out his kunai and drives into the white fang member's eyes. The white fang member screams echoed throughout the alley as Y/N drove it deeper. The prisonor starts to thrash around, trying to get away. Then he finally has enough. 

White Fang Member: DOCKS! DOCK! Just leave me alone! 

Y/N: As you wish. 

He pulls out his sword. 

White Fang Member: No Ple - SLASH

Y/N slashes his head off clean and his body falls over. 

Y/N: Let's go Olivia. 

Olivia nods and runs off. 

Team RWBY chases after Y/N and Olivia as they ran to where the tracker told them. Y/N wasn't thinking straight. He wasn't thinking about himself. He was thinking about saving another innocent faunas from being caught in the faunas and human controversy.

Olivia pulls out her radio

Olivia: Death-Gun. Get out here now! Get Wolf out here right now!

Death-Gun/Wolf: Yes mam.

Y/N continued to run where the tracker seemed to be going to the dock. He kept jumping from roof to roof in a fit of rage. Olivia and team RWBY were trying to calm him down but were failing. Yang and Weiss had tears in their eyes, knowing that their team mate was kidnapped. Seeing their ex and friend going after their team mate. Not calmly but going in a fit of rage and with murderous intent their eyes.

Olivia: Y/N! We need to wait for Death-Gun and Wolf!

Y/N: We wait and Blake is gone! I will not let her be captured by the white fang!

He continues to run and run to the docks since the tracker stopped right there. They got to the docks and they saw Blake being loaded up to a bullhead. Y/N pulls his mask down and resumes his identity. Death's Messenger of Black Coffin. The most feared mercenary.

Blake's POV

I was being loaded up onto a bullhead. My body felt weak. It felt like something made my body go numb. I could barely keep my eyes open. My head felt like it was about to explode.

BOOM

I looked up and I saw the white fang slowly gathering up as there was man in armor. There I saw 3 more people in armors appear.