Chapter 12: The Truth Comes Out

Alissa's POV

Dream

I was in dark area. I looked around but saw nothing but darkness. 

???: Please! Spare my friends! 

???:  YOU PATHETIC ANIMALS FOLLOW BLINDLY! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WERE HUMANS! DEATH-GUN KILL THEM! 

???: No please! I'll tell you where Adam is that! 

I watched as the stranger in black armor looks at him. 

???: Start talking. 

???: He's in Menagerie. Looking for recruits! Please. That is all I BANG

Death-Gun: He talks too much. Well what do we do now Death's Messenger. 

Death's Messenger: Gather up them. We will kill them all. 

I looked in horror, seeing that the man that I fought was Death's Messenger. I attacked his friends. 

???: Time to wake up. 

I turned around and there I saw him again. 

"B-B-Big brother?" 

"It's time to wake up Alissa." 

Third Person POV

It's been at least a few hours since the attack that occurred at Beacon Academy. Death-Gun and Death's Messenger were in a room with the one that claims to be Alissa L/N. In another room, Olivia, Wolf, Blake, and Yang were recovering while Weiss and Ruby were holding their team mate's hands. Weiss was crying seeing that Blake and Olivia hurt because of her. Ruby was holding her sister's hand as she cried, begging her not to leave her. Ozpin was set up in the far corner away from the others. Hades was in the backroom, monitoring the conversation between Death-Gun and Death's Messenger. 

In the room with Death's Messenger and Death-Gun. 

Death's Messenger: So you said that she claims to be my little sister. 

Death-Gun: Yes. She claims to be. 

Death's Messenger: Most likely an illusion or impostor. 

Death-Gun: How can you say that! If she claims to be it then she is! 

Death's Messenger: Did you forget that we were ambushed because I simply thought we found her body!

Death-Gun looks down. 

Death's Messenger: How can I be so sure its her. I saw her die in front of my eyes! 

Alissa's POV

I slowly opened up my eyes and saw that I was in a bright room. There I saw 2 people in black armor. One with a white mask and a sword in his hand. The other with a skull mask with a sniper in his hand. I tried to get up but I realized that I was strapped to chair.