Chapter 16: Freeing Her

Y/N's POV 2 days after the dance

Y/N was standing front of Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury as Death-Gun, Wolf, Hades, Olivia, and Alissa stood with him. Alissa sat in a chair placed in front of them. Death-Gun and Y/N strapped Alissa to the chair as they were preparing to get rid of the killer inside of Alissa. She looks at her brother with worried eyes.

Alissa: W-W-What will happen?
She asked out of fear.

"We're just going to get Cinder to get her out of you. Don't worry. I won't leave you. If it gets out of hand, we'll stop. Okay?"

Alissa: I-I guess.

"I won't leave you. Okay. I promise you I won't."

Alissa: O-Okay.

He gets up and stands with his friends as they were preparing.

Wolf: Ready? I'm placing the illusion down.

"Do it."

Wolf activates her semblance and the room goes quiet.

Cinder's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt cold air surrounding me. I looked around and I saw that I was in the school. I looked around but I saw her again. My slave.

Alissa: P-Please. J-Just let me see him.

"Never. You'll be my pet." I said, raising my hand at her. I started to release her as she started to scream. I couldn't help but smile at her suffering as she screamed.

Alissa: PLEASE! D-DON'T! AAHHHHH!

I smiled at her screams of pain as her eyes started to turn black. She stops screaming and she looked at me.

Alissa(possessed): Good to be back.

I smiled, knowing she'll be my personal weapon.

SHINK

I suddenly felt a blade pierce my heart. I look behind me and there I saw Emerald and Neo with their weapons out.

"W-W-What are you d-doing?"

Emerald: Settling my score with you. By reviving the dead.

Suddenly she and Neo started to melt as they stood there. I couldn't believe what was going on as I looked around in fear.

ILLUSION ENDS

Cinder screams loudly as they all watched. Alissa was taken over. Her evil persona.

Death's Messenger: Hades. Absorb her persona and lock her away.

Hades walks up to Alissa(possessed) and activates his semblance. He raises his hand and starts to absorb Alissa(possessed). She screams louder and louder as the progress continues.

Alissa(possessed): Brother please! HELP ME!
She screamed.

Death's Messenger looks away painfully as he hears his little sister cry for him. He tried to contain his tears as he had to watch his teacher absorb his evil persona. Hades continued to absorb more and more until he falls to a knee as Alissa hangs her head. Death's Messenger walks up to her as he places his hand on her shoulder. He shakes her lightly.